Halloween.Com Members Photo

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spookymufu
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Halloween.Com Members Photo

Post by Spookymufu » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

it looks nice but I like long hair on women...just personal taste.....but yours looks nice

I want to know the story behind this pic

http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 pm

That's very pretty, listeningeyes! :D

listeningeyes
Master Reaper

Post by listeningeyes » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Thank you everyone!! And mr.Spookymufu I had grown my hair out but it was always flat and looked greasy no matter what I did.And it just doesnt compliment my face like it did when I was younger.But thank you for your compliment!

As for THAT picture,lol.Okay so I got REALLY sick over literally one and a half days.So I waited and waited and I kept feeling worse so I decided to drive myself to the hospital,well i got lost and went for a 45 minute drive on the interstate,had to stop 3 times for directions and managed to not wreck even though I couldnt see the road.Finally at 11pm I got to the hospital and sat in the waiting room.Coughing and not being able to talk and going in and out of sleep they decided I better wear a mask so I didnt spread whatever was making me so sick.Finally i got to see the doctor,apperantly I couldnt drive because I couldnt concentrate because I had such a bad fever!! LOL,I know right where the hospital is,I just couldnt make sense of anything to get there.Then he checked me out and found out I had a REALLY bad sinus infection and because it was so bad so quickly the only thing they could do to help me out was give me 2 shots.....in my butt!!! LOL,I was cracking up,so I yanked down my pants and took a picture of the first shot(steriods).It didnt hurt so my face is normal.Then she let me have a break because I was laughing so hard at the situation because I guess most people are shy but I dont care about someone seeing my butt.I like my butt,lol.Then she gave me the second one (pinacillin I think) and it BURNED so badly that my face turned red,so you know I had to take a picture for all of my friends on facebook!! LOL,awesome night.But when I left I was feeling great!! LOL and no more fever!!!
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you
And if you hear me I'll enjoy trying to find you

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm

listeningeyes wrote:but I dont care about someone seeing my butt.I like my butt,lol.
**Que comment from iHaunt**

funny story, glad you didnt crash the car too!
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Spookymufu wrote:
listeningeyes wrote:but I dont care about someone seeing my butt.I like my butt,lol.
**Que comment from iHaunt**

funny story, glad you didnt crash the car too!

Very funny, Spooky! :lol:

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 am

I actually enjoy a good fever, the last time I had one was 3 weeks ago and I talked myself into quitting smoking.

So far, so good.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

where are the photos i posted?

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 am

hippieluvn your photo's are on page 114, I think. They were great pics too by the way!!! :wink:

Andy Thats wonderful news, I can't believe you quit cold turkey!!!! Woo Hoo!!! :bounce:

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

Great pic, listeningeyes!! (not the one of you looking like an extra in 28 Weeks Later...the other one, the one you linked to! :wink: ) I think the cut frames your face nicely, although I think it would look especially sexy if it were spiked, with purple accents!

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 am

Andybev01 wrote:I actually enjoy a good fever, the last time I had one was 3 weeks ago and I talked myself into quitting smoking.

So far, so good.
oh yeah, I forgot you were quitting......glad to hear you're sticking to it, keep up the good work!

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 am

Yup. 3+ weeks of smobriety.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

listeningeyes
Master Reaper

Post by listeningeyes » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 pm

MacPhantom wrote:Great pic, listeningeyes!! (not the one of you looking like an extra in 28 Weeks Later...the other one, the one you linked to! :wink: ) I think the cut frames your face nicely, although I think it would look especially sexy if it were spiked, with purple accents!

Thank you MacPhantom!! Thats so sweet!!! and a SIC idea!!! Its funny you said purple because that is the one color that I wear every so often and people LOVE it.I always get so many compliments.But I was thinking red, I didnt think of purple!! I love to change my hair so that is a great option!!! I will be trying that tomorrow prob. or sometime this week. I will try to take pictures when im done!! Thank you!!

Andy: CONGRATS!!!!! That AMAZING!!!! I dont smoke but my parents do and they can never quit,lol.But it sounds like your doing fantastic!!!!!
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you
And if you hear me I'll enjoy trying to find you

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm

witchy wrote:hippieluvn your photo's are on page 114, I think. They were great pics too by the way!!!
thanks, witchy :!: this thread moves fast, huh :?:

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Andybev01 wrote:You're a hippie and a Marine? Is that legal?
i'm definitely bohemian but not a hippie 8) hippieluvn is just a handle i used to piss folks off on another board where i used to troll :lol: i simply kept using it when i found this forum a few years ago :wink:

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 pm

listeningeyes wrote:Thank you MacPhantom!! Thats so sweet!!! and a SIC idea!!! Its funny you said purple because that is the one color that I wear every so often and people LOVE it.I always get so many compliments.But I was thinking red, I didnt think of purple!! I love to change my hair so that is a great option!!! I will be trying that tomorrow prob. or sometime this week. I will try to take pictures when im done!! Thank you!!
Purple and black is one of my favorite combinations (and not because I live near Baltimore; I pretty much can't stand pro-sports, and don't care at all about the local teams. The Ravens stole their color scheme because my other favorite scheme, orange and black, was already taken by the Orioles... that's my theory, anyway!!). Red and black is pretty cool too (reminds me of a song from Les Miserables)... look forward to seeing the pics either way! :D

Hippie, I bet you were trolling on a right-winger board, weren't you...? :twisted: