Ouija board

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Ouija board

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:33 am

I agree that evil can exist in all of us, as does good. But th ere's no denying the ice cold fear that I felt in front of that mirror. There's also very good reason why most clergymen don't think that we should be using ouija boards or participating in seiances and the like. The Realm of Spirits is nothing to triffle with. My niece wanted to hold a seiance in my house and I would not permit it.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by adrian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 am

i have always been interested in witch craft and all things dark you know? i dont' know. i've always studied about them and try my best to experience them (for learning purposes) no sacrifising or anything like that, but as far as dwelling with spirits and demons, Hell has just always intrigued me in an educational sense. i know it sounds bad but i just want to feel it one time. be there for 15 seconds you know? i'm a christian but as far as my curiosity goes, i want to feel the extreme fear and pain i've been taught against my entire life. i just want ot know lol
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 am

I'm just as curious and fascinated by those things as you are, Adrien, but I would NEVER take part in a seiance, or a ouija game, or anythign else that would open my mind to the Realm of Spirits. I allways thought it would be sort of neat if one of my departed relatives would appear to me, but I much prefer to think of them in Heaven. I do believe very strongly that our dearted loved ones do contact us through our dreams. Even those dearly departed who I never met, like my Great Grandfather Anderson has appeared to me in dreams. I've also had dreams about my father, brother, and various others. However, I would NEVER try to contact them via a seance or a ouija board.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 am

i don't mind it so much!! i do believe the dreams as you're talking about them. there are a ton of forces at work all around us, a lot of good but it seems these days more bad!! its sad to look at the world and only think of discust. really, not the world, just people in general...

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 pm

The world has already been a mixed bag of good and bad. I just dont' think it's a good idea to temt fate. Like you, my exeriences with the paranormal have been minimul. There were some experiences, but nothing like others have had or that I read about.

But here is my point. I would not ride my motorcycle during a major blizzard. I would not grab a downed power line. I would not stand on the very edge of the Sears Tower, and I would not even allow a ouija board in my house or take part in a seance. To do any of those things would be to invite trouble. I've had enough of that in my life, and especialy in the past 4 months. I don't need any more.

Like you, I do like to visit places that are said to be haunted and that have strange and forboding stories told about them. I go to Bachelors Grove every October, and I am still planning a trip to an abandoned insane asylum in October. The very house I'm living in is supposed to be haunted. I LOVE those mystical sort of stories about ghosts and what not. At the same token, I would never want to experience a demon possessing my house, or any of the other horros that have been faced by people who were unlucky while trying to contact the Realm of Spirits.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

i don't know.. maybe its just a weird thing... i'm just too curious for my own good i guess :)

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote:I would not ride my motorcycle during a major blizzard. I would not grab a downed power line. I would not stand on the very edge of the Sears Tower, and I would not even allow a ouija board in my house or take part in a seance.
I would never tug on Superman's cape. :wink:

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 am

I remember that sone, too Nevermore. Talk about a blast from the past.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 am

lol i'd tug on wonder woman's though

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Do that, and you might have to deal with Bat Man. From what I understand, they have or had a thing going at one time.

Mike

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

How about the time Superman was flying over the rooftops and saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude. So he figured, since he was faster that light, he could zoom in and have some fun without her even seeing him. Boy! Did the Invisible Man get quite a surprise!

(That was as clean as I could keep it ;-)

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 pm

NeverMore wrote:....
How about the time Superman was flying over the rooftops and saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude. So he figured, since he was faster that light, he could zoom in and have some fun without her even seeing him. Boy! Did the Invisible Man get quite a surprise!

(That was as clean as I could keep it ;-)

HAHAHAHAHAHA i've heard that one and yea, you did a good job on keeping it clean! i remember when i first heard this joke :) i love it

as far as batman, i think i've got more in MY utility belt than he does......... *smoke...... adrian disappears*

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Bat Man, from what I understand, has updated his utility belt considerable from what it was in the days of Adam West. I do think the original Batmobile was the coolest, though.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

i liked the Michael Keatan (spelling) myself.. but then again i grew up on those movies so...

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:30 pm

I dont think anyone can do the Joker as good as Jack Nicholson, he makes you believe he's nuts!

I saw the new Batman with Heath Ledger, it was okay, the opening with the bank heist is the best part of the whole movie.
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"