GHOST HUNTERS!

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Just watched the latest episode, they investigated two sites in Salem Mass. However, they found nothing. Next week's episode will be live, on Halloween. Should be very interesting.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:19 am

Even though they didn't find anything, I still enjoy the history of the buildings and areas they investigate. I am really looking forward to the Halloween episode. They will be at waverly hills in Louisville Kentucky and I can tell you first hand that it is a great choice to investigate. Waverly hills freaked me out just looking at the building when I went. Happy Haunting Everyone!
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

_Vampire_Princess--O
Zombie

Post by _Vampire_Princess--O » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:13 pm

:twisted: OMIGOTH!!! I LOVE that show!!! I watch it when ever its on. TAPS came to my town, but I didn't get to go.... My favorite episode is the one in the lighthouse. I can't quite remember the name of the lighthouse, but i'll post it when i figure it out. I like the way they work. They go in trying to disprove that there is a haunting, not like that one show that they have "psycics" go in and say, "Oh my, i can feel the presence of the ghosts!!! They want to speak with you!!!" BOGUS!!!!
__Vampire__

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:49 am

Live Ghost Hunters tonight. Should be interesting. Who will be watching? I will. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Tidytourniquet
Crypt Keeper

Post by Tidytourniquet » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:42 pm

If I can remember I will be watching it. I have the tv set to remind me so if I'm in the room I will see it but I also have it written on my hand to remind me since I missed the first 30 mins of The Biggest Loser last night because my tvs time was off even though the tv is supposed to automatically check the time itself.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:24 am

Counldn't keep myself up past 12am. Did anything exciting happen in the second half of the live episode? I must say, though, I was really impressed that they would do 6 hours live. :shock:

Tidytourniquet
Crypt Keeper

Post by Tidytourniquet » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:20 am

I fell asleep around the same time but I recorded it and will watch the rest of it some time today. Next week is when they will go over everything and show us what happened if anything did happen, though.

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:08 am

couldn't stay up to watch it.
did anyone else find that host as annoying as the hubby and i did? and how dare he plug his show on ghost hunters time
trick or treat

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:15 pm

I agree Rosie, that host was annoying. Also, he could have at least shaved before going on the air. He looked like a railroad bum.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Re: GHOST HUNTERS!

Post by Ghost » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:59 am

I gotta say I love "Ghost Hunters", but I like other shows too. :D One show mentioned was "Most Haunted". It's a good show but I have too agree that the moving camera gives me headaches!! :cry:Two shows I think you guys have to try are "A Haunting" and "Mystery Hunters". They are both shows I got hooked on when I was younger. I can't tell you when to catch them, but I can tell you that "Mystery Hunters" comes on Saturday nights on Discovery Kids.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 am

I'm still sketchy on the time, but I remembered that "A Haunting" comes on the Discovery channel. :D
Happy Halloween All Year Long!!!

Hallow's Queen
Haunt Master

Post by Hallow's Queen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:52 pm

hahah,, yea i absolutly love the show i posted a topic about it the other day in the tv section opppsss,,, should have found this topic first
H a l l o w ' s Q u e e n

Image Image

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Hello all, Did anyone else here the rumor of ghost huneters being cancelled after this season? I have been seeing survey's out on this and didn't know if there was any truth top it. Not that I brought this up I am going to start a poll as I am curious what everyone thinks. Hope everyone is doing well.
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!