these are my pics. i hope they work!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
kallie0509

these are my pics. i hope they work!

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:08 pm

here are some of my things. the first three are my new tattoo, just to show you all how much i love halloween. i just got it five days ago. along the top is candy corn and suckers and things, but i haven't got them filled in yet. i will be getting the color filled in in two weeks. it's an upper arm half-sleeve peice in the works.

this stuff isn't where it will officially go. i just kind of propped everything up on my mantel so you could see it.

this is a little table i have by my front door. i'm still not done putting it all together. the bust of the woman, i got at Michael's craft store. i love her!

i haven't even started outside yet. i don't have much to put outside cause i'm just a beginner at collecting all my halloween stuff. i think that my daughter and i are going to make a 5 foot coffin tonight out of cardboard. she's only 2 1/2, so she'll mostly just be making messes. oh shoot! i just remembered that i need to put up spider webs! this is my first time posting pictures and things so i hope it worked. and if it did, then i am very proud of myself.
Last edited by kallie0509 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by magickbean » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:26 pm

Wow love the pics, Kallie! You have some beautiful decorations there and I just LOVE the tattoo! It is so cool - are you going to get it coloured at all? :D

Veronica
Ghost

Post by Veronica » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:59 pm

WOW! The tattoo is amazing.
And the decorations are pretty nice.
Great job!

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:41 pm

oh girl, you rock. I love the framed photo of Dracula, that's way awesome (I'd probably keep it up year round!) and the female bust, I love her, too! Congrats on such an amazing piece. Everything looks great.

You remind me of myself when my lil one was 2, she's now eight. We've always done projects together since she was old enough to be aware of what the heck I was doing, and now she's so handy/crafty! And loves Halloween!! The best part is, prepare yourself, Halloween parties for kids. We had our first last year (for 7 year olds) and it was so much fun that there's no turnin' back now. We're hooked and each year will just get bigger...and scarier :lol:

I love your tat as well, you just have to post pics when it's finished. I can't wait to show the kiddo :D

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:45 pm

thanks everyone. yeah, my little girl loves halloween so much and we are always making things to decorate with. we have so much fun. i can't wait til she's older and we can have a kids haloween party!

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Here's a link that leads to instructions on how to post images to a post. Much better than clicking on a handful of links...

How to post images
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:25 pm

thanks wolfman, i did a practice run and it worked, but the picture was huge. i guess now i need to figure out how to resize.

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:27 pm

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:29 pm

oh, there, i did it! i know nothing about computers, but this forum has really taught me alot. thankyou wolfman, you really helped.

Britishwitch
Master Reaper

Post by Britishwitch » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:56 am

Hi Kallie

Your goodies are amazing! I adore the bust, she is just awesome!

:D

chocoholicmom
Vampire

Post by chocoholicmom » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:48 am

fantastic items kallie. like the fence.

Theyve got busts in asda british witch-but im waiting-hoping theyll reduce them cause they dont seem to be selling-think price is a little too high. 8)

Britishwitch
Master Reaper

Post by Britishwitch » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:50 am

I saw them.....but like you are thought they were a little over priced so I didn't get one. They were good though!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:46 am

Hello Kallie0509, and welcome to our little spooky town on the web, glad you could join us. Have fun checking out the ever growing threads and meeting all the wonderful spirits that roam this place :D
I just love your profile picture, That Dracula movie was my fav of Dracula. And very cool Tattoo I love the cauldron on there. And I just love your decorations and how you've set up your fireplace mantle, that mix of White and Orange Pumpkins looks just wicked! :D :wink:

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:15 am

Chocoholicmom & Britishwitch - just wanted to agree with you about the busts at Asda! I saw them and got so excited, because they looked just like the ones that were posted aaaaaages ago in a thread about Michael's - the craft store over the other side of the pond. I was thrilled until I saw the price :? and then I thought... naah, maybe I'll get them in the sale, if they last that long ;)

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Re: these are my pics. i hope they work!

Post by Rising Dead Man » Wed May 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Do you have any pictures of these in the yard and house on Halloween? I would love to see them!
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon