HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Halloween and Horror Movies
User avatar
hippieluvn
Halloween Master
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by hippieluvn » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:43 pm

Murfreesboro wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:48 pm As much as I've heard about that movie over the years, I don't think I've ever seen it.
It's okay, not one of my favs, but worthy of rewatching every 5-10 years. Some folks love it, claims it's the best!

User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 13538
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by Andybev01 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:55 pm

Murf. I think you would enjoy the Lost Boys.

Filmed in and around Santa Cruz and featuring a solid cast that includes Edward Herrmann and Diane Weist, as well as a young Kiefer Sutherland.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
Posts: 6886
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:38 pm

I like vampires, even endured the Twilight series, so I probably would enjoy a vampire movie with a good cast.

User avatar
hippieluvn
Halloween Master
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by hippieluvn » Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:58 pm

Andybev01 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:55 pm Murf. I think you would enjoy the Lost Boys.

Filmed in and around Santa Cruz and featuring a solid cast that includes Edward Herrmann and Diane Weist, as well as a young Kiefer Sutherland.
Welcome back, Andy! How are you? How was your year? Hope you're happy and well :D

User avatar
hippieluvn
Halloween Master
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by hippieluvn » Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:20 pm

This evening, I'm watching OBSESSION :shock: I've heard that this new horror/thriller film is a must-see :!:
Image

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
Posts: 6886
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:52 pm

Ooh, I haven't seen that one yet!

Post Reply