I'm with the nonup-to-dateness theory.
40%

Total votes: 5

_Vampire_Princess--O
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Vampires

Post by _Vampire_Princess--O » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:25 pm

I have a few theories about the different discriptions of vampires I have heard about. One of the theories are that there are different species. Like the ones that we all think about when we picture a vampire. In a coma-like state during the day, drinks blood, and has a power over mortals. Other species include the ability to stop that coma state with excessive amounts of caffine and other chemicals to keep them awake, and as long as they stayed out of the direct sunlight, they were just fine. Another of the theories is that the authors of the books, movies, and articles are just not on the same page and haven't gotten up-to-date on all of the findings. My friend has to add (non-believer..) a theory... that they don't exist... I told her she was full of it... :)
__Vampire__

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:50 am

Vampires arent nessessaryly all humans A freind of mine quotes that telelvision is a human energy suckers, camera and ipods and such are battery vampires. your poll is like a agree to disagree so I can't vote on this. I dont think there are REAL life Vampires like Dracula but there are leeches. I had a friend who was a rent Vampire lol
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

_Vampire_Princess--O
Zombie

Post by _Vampire_Princess--O » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:52 pm

ha. But really, in all of the books i have read they were either blood sucking and nothing else, or like you said, leeches. so it has lead me to believe that there are different species. we are also studing dracula in school, and my teacher told me that -dracul- ment dragon, and the -a- means son of. his father was apparently part of a league of knights that were called the dragons.
__Vampire__

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:40 pm

yep Dracul was a doctor and the myth from stabbing them in the heart came from he would experiment on people by stabbing them in areas of the body to try to impair them, but without causeing internal injury unfourtunatly it didnt work.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:32 pm

And no one even thought to mention psychic vampires. These vampire can know what they are or have not a clue. It's that person you work with or friend that just sucks the life out of you every time . . .
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

_Vampire_Princess--O
Zombie

Post by _Vampire_Princess--O » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 pm

yeah... i forgot about those... you see!!?? theres like, a BILLION different species of vampires!!!
__Vampire__