The Mini Version of The Witches Inn

Discussion of general Halloween topics
magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by magickbean » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:56 pm

Ohhh DOD it looks beautiful! I think you did a wonderful job, especially all things considered - I'll be you were the coolest house on the block 8)

I LOVE those signs - they are from Michaels aren't they?? I wish we had a Michaels here. I did a trade with a girl in the US who was supposed to be sending me some things from Michael's but they never turned up :( Your costume is gorgeous too - gotta love those sleeves! It's the sort of dress I would love to wear every day of the year :D

I hope you're feeling a bit better now, sweetie. How did your op go? Did you manage to have a good time with the hubby before he went back to work?

Magick hugs!! xxx

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:39 pm

Awww, thanks SLightlymad :wink:

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:48 pm

For spending a half-hour's time, you used it wisely. I like the mini graveyard. It's just right for your little house & yard. It's enough to get that Halloween spirit out there. No wonder your new neighbor hung around a while. I would of also.

Hope you get to feeling better real soon Dutchess. I want you happy and healthy for the rest of the holidays!
And that's an order!

You can have fries with that.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:51 am

Magickbean, thanks for the compliment :D Yes, both signs I bought at Michael's, The Witche's Inn one I picked up last year when they held their clearance sale for around $4 and the Salem Seminary For Witches Only I picked up this year on clearance like 2 days before halloween for like $3.
Sorry to hear about your trade gone bad, do you know if it was that your trade partner shafted you or the post office? did your trade partners get their stuff? That just sucks, but just remember we'll be having our Gift exchange again next year :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:55 am

Yes Captain Wolfman, I'm working on the getting better aspect, doing the best I can :? Thanks for the get well wishes though and the decorating compliment :D