Please Stay Here

Discussion of general Halloween topics
NKPSgirl15
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Please Stay Here

Post by NKPSgirl15 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:45 pm

I used to belong and forgot everything and well lets just say my boyfriend the haunter lives by this forum and visited it all the time throughout the year. So now i am back as NKPSgirl15. The NKPS is for Northern Kentucky Paranormal Society it is a group that haunter and i started and if you would like more information visit our web site out at nkpsonline.org
Fillet of a fenny snake In the caldron boil and bake
Eye of newt and toe of frog Wool of bat and tongue of dog
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting Lizard's leg and owlet's wing
For a charm of powerful trouble Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

MulanLang
Ghost

Post by MulanLang » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 pm

I loved browsing the boards last Halloween Season but it wasn't until this year I felt the need register and post. My wife and friends like to tease me for being such a Halloween freak :lol:

It's nice to see that there are others that enjoy the holiday as much (if not more) than I do!

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:56 pm

It certainly helps me be in the spirit of things. I like this board and I like the people in it.
But I'll be honest, I'll probably be in a more Christmas/Thanksgiving mood when November First comes. But I like change and variety, I wouldn't want it halloween all year round, nor would I want it to be Christmas, Valintines, Thanksgiving and Easter all year round.
But then again there seems to be appropriate forums for those right here, and the Santa Claus forums which I think some people here attend.
Of course I may stick around, simply because the people are cool and Halloween is one of the best holidays ever. I just wish it was more of a legal holiday.
Of course, I've gotten to be more of a goth over the years, so I think I'll stay simply because of Halloween's creepy theme. >3
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:31 pm

Ok, that guy by the screen name RookieSpooker or something like that, he was never been a member around here before... I believe somebody passed the information to him about this Halloween.com Forums. Please just ignore him and please do not make any comments with him, or anyone else over there! They're psychos!! :shock:

And, I do not blame on you for being rude - but somebody else did it! :D Just forget them! ;)

Rising Dead Man wrote:I feel more at home here. But I do drop in there once in a while. But RookieSpooker has no right to call this THE WORST HALLOWEEN FORUM ON THE NET just because we have less members. I was really pissed at that guy!! :evil: Read that topic and tell me who you think was more rude!!

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 am

Seems like a few old faces are sneaking back to the boards from wherever theyve been, me included.

Most people are only just starting to get into the Halloween groove after the Summer so i expect things to get much busier around here from now on.
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:40 pm

I know that this time has come.... Everybody is watching right now, and from now and on.... We got to be extra carefully here - No matter where or when you are there! They're all right behind you! :shock:

Do we need any more war with other Halloween forums??? HELL NO!!! :evil: So, let's bring ourselves back to the "new" Halloween family and friends again! Please do not smoke any more Halloween Enemies! :lol:

TheGreatPumpkin
Master Reaper

Post by TheGreatPumpkin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:49 am

I think you should just ignore those that are trying to create drama. If you ignore them, they will eventually go away.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:01 am

Let's face it. It's a long way to October, and a lot of people are not as much into Halloween as some of us "die-hards," who celebrate it all year around.

I'm here because Halloween is my favorite day of the year bar none, but my visits are not as frequent as they were last October, or will be next October.

What will probably happen is come September, I'll probably start showing up here more often to look for decorating ideas, and I allways put my Halloween decorations up around the 28th or 29th of September.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 pm

GreatPumpkin, Why not? Sure, we can keep cool and ignore everyone else if they decide to cause any more dramas. ;)

PM, I know October isn't really there yet... it's still 9 more months to go... it's pretty long time to go! :?

TheGreatPumpkin wrote:I think you should just ignore those that are trying to create drama. If you ignore them, they will eventually go away.

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm not going anywhere just took a little break and now I will be back. I usually take a two month break. But I will be back in full swing this month. :) Not that anyone cared or anything :wink:
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

TheGreatPumpkin
Master Reaper

Post by TheGreatPumpkin » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Sure everyone cared. I am new too but welcome back.

HorrificHeather
Crypt Keeper

Post by HorrificHeather » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey All! I've been away doing the newly wed thing (I had the Halloween wedding in 08) But I have returned! Muhahaha...Ahem... I'm gearing up right now for the Horror Convention scene (got 2 in March) and then the big one in July where I get to do full body zombie makeup! Good to be back, very good to see some familar faces lurking in the shadows...lol

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:31 am

Thank you Great Pumpkin hay guys only a couple of days left till mini halloween heck I will probably put up some minor interior holiday decorations. :) he he
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

TheGreatPumpkin
Master Reaper

Post by TheGreatPumpkin » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:58 am

Sounds great! Congrat's on the wedding.

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi all!!

I haven't been able to get into the spirit because the weather has been down-right spring like!

I know I know; 'boo-hoo' says all of the people freezing their patoo-ties off in the midwest (Florida even) but it makes a difference.

I want to watch a spooky movie on a dreary day, but the trees and flowers are bursting out in technicolor outside, and all the doors and windows are open to freshen the house up.

As Winnie Sanderson said "Another glorious day. Makes me sick!"

The good news: the forecast is for rain & possible thunder tomorrow!!
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.