Discussion of general Halloween topics
Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Tell your SCARY experiences

Post by Rising Dead Man » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:32 pm

That is freaky! :shock:
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:34 am

A ghost that cooks breakfast. That's exactly what I need to have around the house. <narf narf> But that is wierd.

I heard a story about a mansion in Hollywood that belonged to an actor who was more or less like Felix Unger, a total neat freak. Everything allways had to be imaculately clean at all times. Supposedly if you leave dishes out or something, his ghost will come back and wash, dry, and put them all away.

I don't know about you, but I would leave the dishes out every night in that case.

Mike

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:22 pm

This happened to me 20 years ago, I was 11 years old. Me, my mom and my stepdad moved in with a family friend. This wasn't an old house, it was about 10-15 years old at the time we lived there. Anyway, I saw and felt so many things there, such as transparent people walking through the hallway going from one room to another. When I was in the kitchen one time, I felt a STRONG presence in the room, like someone was not only watching me, but maybe standing right where I was. I was frozen but not scared. I was fascinated. I saw bright lights on the ceiling when nobody else saw them. There was a child that once lived there, I think that because of the room I slept in was his, that spirit was comforting and watched me as I slept. There were a few spirits in this home, maybe three or four. They never spoke to me though I only saw them in a transparent form or felt them very strongly. We stayed with that family for about two months until we got our own place. I did not want to leave, I was sad when we did. I would love to go back to that place but it's in California and I'm in Nevada. I think about that house all the time and imagine myself being there again.
The Night HE Came Home

hbrooks18
Ghost

Post by hbrooks18 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Freaky stories :shock: I love reading stuff like this. It creeps me out, but its so fascinating.

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 pm

hbrooks18 wrote:Freaky stories :shock: I love reading stuff like this. It creeps me out, but its so fascinating.
I agree! :shock:
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:22 am

These stories are interesting, I think I must have a broad mind because I believe them all.
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

grim writer
Zombie

Post by grim writer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm

i was visiting my dad for a month, he had two cats. one night while i was sleeping i felt something small jump onto my bed and lay down next to me
i thought it was one of his cats so i reached over to pet it but when i did there was nothing there so i got up and turned on the light and looked all around my room but there was no cat i went to check my door to see if i had left it open but it was shut

:cat: not sure if i was dreaming or not :?:
You're a great friend but if the zombies chase us i'm tripping you
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Something freaky happened to me last weekend. I went to Oklahoma with my best friend to visit his stepmom. We were in the house that his father died in. Well, it gets DARK out there..like you can't see your hand in front of your face unless the security lights on the house are on. We were standing on the front porch and I kept feeling something tug at my ponytail. My best friend swore up and down it wasn't him. He wasn't standing close enough to do it anyway. We were getting ready to go visit someone that neither one of us wanted to see and as I was climbing into the car something tugged on my ponytail again and I heard a voice whisper "You two have fun" then I heard laughter. I about peed my pants. :shock: Come to find out, my best friend told me that is something that his Dad would have done when he was alive. So uh, I think my best friend's late father was messing with us. Oh, and we kept hearing something in the pasture that sounded like an awful imitation of a cow and laughter. I tell you...that place is haunted. :shock:

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -- Douglas Adams