Tell your SCARY experiences

Discussion of general Halloween topics
von_owen
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Tell your SCARY experiences

Post by von_owen » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Guys why not share your REALLY SCARY moments or experiences during Halloween
Brace yourselves in meeting lots of strange creatures this Halloween..!!!!

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Tell your SCARY experiences

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 pm

This is no word of a lie, my friend saw it too, I was Trick or Treating for the first time (Three years ago) and as my two cousins and I were walking along the road to the next house I saw a large bigger than a dog like thing on the other side of the street and it looked straight at me. It had red glowing eyes.

My friend who is quite a way away from me saw the same thing in a bush near his house. It was seriously creepy and was way too big to be a guy in a suit. It was crouching and way larger than me.
It was also a full moon and that isn't a lie either. What it was I don't know but I do think it was supernatural.
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

von_owen
Zombie

Post by von_owen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 pm

well here is my story:

this happened 3 years ago in the corridor of a building. I remember it was Nov4th and around 4:30am early in the morning.

I was talking with a female friend that time. we were only 2 on the corridor when something white just walked near the window and disappeared on the wall... imagine a man covered by a very huge white blanket... we both looked at the window and paused for about 30 seconds and look at each other then my friend started to scream and I got also very nervous and we both ran towards our room.

we did not see the face but we were very sure that it was like a real man covered by white blanket.... the most scary thing was that it was floating at the top of the plants. It came from the toilet then just disappeared on the wall.. the plants swayed back and forth. there was no wind that could blow the leaves.

I'm not sure if I was day dreaming cause my friend also saw it.
Brace yourselves in meeting lots of strange creatures this Halloween..!!!!

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 am

That is prety spooky. Could it had been a window cleaner dangling from his harness playing a joke? Oh wait, 4:30am... no window cleaner in his/her right mind would window clean at 4:30am >.>

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 pm

In the Summer of 1999, I was on my way home from California. I was on my motorcycle. I was on I-80 East for the most part, but when I crossed back into Illinois, Ithought I would take a more scenic route home, so I got off at Illinois Route 26 in Princeton, and folled that all the way through town, and then to Illinois Route 18. I had a long drive through completely deserted country on 26 and on 18. There was a stop sign where those two roads intersected. It was about midnight, there was no moon in the sky, and it was DARK. There were no street lights or anything other then the headlight on my bike. I stopped at the stop sign, andfor some reason the clutch lever slipped out of my hand, engaged too quickly and the engine stalled out. It was completely silent, except for the growling. It was a really deep throaty growl, and it sounded like there were more then one. I figured it to be a pack of dogs. Anyway, I squeezed the clutch lever, started up the bike, and I shot around that intersection like I was shot out of a gun. I was limited on how fast I could go because the area I was in, the road wound around quite a bit for about half a mile or so. But I was taking those curves pretty fast.

Then the road straightened out, I goosed it up and did about 90 mph all the way until I entered the Streator city limits.

Mike

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:18 am

Did you ever find out who or what it was?

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Okay this is noo joke it's for REAL!
Alright so there was I girl I knew and her dad was a painter. He had just made a new painting that day and it was a farm house with chickens and a fence, etc. So anyway I went over to her house that day and her dad showed us the painting. Later my friend (whose name was Cindy) asked if we could go to an ice cream store to get some ice cream. Her dad gave her the money and we were off, except I was tying my shoe and she left me in the dust. After waiting for a long time she didn't come back and we went looking for her (I was trying to find her way earlier because she left before me but her dad came out.). We think she was kidnapped. When we went back to her house her dad was staring at the painting with a strange expression on his face. When I looked in the painting Cindy was in it! I'm not kidding she was staring from the window in the farmhouse! I've never seen her since, nobody has.

Isn't that creepy?!
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Here's mine:

Long time ago, about 20 years ago my step father and I went out hunting on October in the woods... we spotted the grass with some shapes of bodies laying there, we were wondering what they are... An old man lived in a big old house nearby the woods told us that was some devils wandering around the woods and trying to play prank jokes on people if they continue hunting out there in the woods! :shock: Well, the old man believed that some devils already died from the gunshots by the hunters! I really don't know, but when I went there just for visiting in the hunting area, I saw nothing again! :? Maybe the devils disappeared and never came back again! That's all I know. ;)

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:37 pm

You two MUST have been seeing things!
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm

I wish you do see something too! ;) Maybe I need to place some bugs around your house so you will hear zombies! :lol:
Rising Dead Man wrote:You two MUST have been seeing things!

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Rising Dead Man wrote:You two MUST have been seeing things!
llol but her dad saw it too! I'm not kidding! I saw an optometrist he said I have perfect vision!!!
I wish I had a picture but I was like, 8 which was like 900 years ago llol. :lol:

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Well there is some way to explain it. I believe in ghosts but someone inside a painting is just too crazy for me to believe.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Yeah it is pretty creepy. i can understand that you don't believe me, I wouldn't believe myself. Who knows, maybe someone painted her in there while we were out. But I am positive that she hasn't been seen since. She was probably murdered.:( poor thing.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 am

Goul, I never really did fi nd out what it was that was grouling at me, but I am assuming that it was most likely a pack of wild dogs.

I liked the painting story, too. There is a classic story in literature about a painter who can cause things to exist by painting pictures of them. He created a wife for himeslef by painting a picture of her.

The same story was followed in "Dark Shadows."

Mike

shanda
Halloween Master

Post by shanda » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:12 pm

While my husband and I was building our house, we lived next door in a house that has been in my husband's family since the 1800's.

I have several stories, but here is a short one.

One morning I heard my husband cooking breakfast. I heard the dishes on the stove and the sink, I heard bacon frying and water boiling.
I could smell the biscuits and bacon.
As I desended the steps, which entered the kitchen, everything stopped as soon as I could see the stove. Everything stopped. The smells, sounds everything.

I was home alone. My husband was on the lake fishing at the time.
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright,
Oggie Boogie