Make love in Cemetery!!!

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Haunt Master

Re: Make love in Cemetery!!!

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 pm

Well, never heard about this song "Zombie Zoo" before... I've never seen it one either... why was it pretty good? Just curious. What is the song about?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:17 pm

It's by Tom Petty, and it came out on one of his earliest CDs. The song "Don't Stand Down" is on it, as well as "Running Down a Dream" and his rendition of a title that I can't remember, but it was originaly done in the 60s by the Byrds.

I would suggest a google search for Tom Petty / Running Down a Dream"

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:28 pm

I laughed when one of the members from Horror board adviced me about this crazy filthy girl - she's trying to come out at the graveyard s-e-x scene just like from the movie called "Dellamorte Dellamore" aka "The Cemetery Man". Well, I've never seen that movie before, but I already added it to my quoue list from NetFlix.com ;)

I didn't know this movie has graphic violence included sick blood and gore like that, plus full nudity and some s-e-x scenes. :shock:

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Also, another classic movie called "I Spit At Your Grave" I recalled watching it last year or so... it was not really horror! It's cheaper! Two Thumbs Down!! :(

Pumpkin King
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pumpkin King » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 am

I wouldn't mind if people were getting some action on my grave. Just as long as I was buried face down.

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Pumpkin King wrote:I wouldn't mind if people were getting some action on my grave. Just as long as I was buried face down.
LOL!!! :lol: Your funny!!! :mrgreen:
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 pm

That's really funny!!! :lol:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Actualy I would like to be burried face up, but only if the two people making love were both female. <narf narf>

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 pm

That's very funny! :lol:

I would love to see two females make love each other too! :lol: Maybe I can join with them if they wish! :D

Pumpkin_Man wrote:Actualy I would like to be burried face up, but only if the two people making love were both female. <narf narf>

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:19 am

I would totally do it in a cemetary. There is something eerie and the chance of being caught. I have always found them to be beautiful places, even though it is a final resting place for loved ones. Even if it is on someone's grave, I think the key is being respectful. What if it happens to be someone that really enjoyed that activity in life????
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:12 pm

I agree with you, SSB! ;)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:15 pm

SSB that would depend on a lot of things. You certainly would never want to do something like that in a Catholic or Christian cemetery, and in other cemeteries, there's just no way of knowing how the person burried in the grave felt about these things, or what their attitudes towards <deleted> was in life.

I might suggest that it might be more prudent, if you are going to make love in a cemetery, that you 'do it' in the car rather then on some one's grave. It's just more respectful IMHO.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:35 pm

:lol: A friend of mine told me he saw a movie the other night where a girl f**ks a guy on a grave, the headstone falls on his head and kills him, and she doesn't even notice, she just keeps on screwing! :lol:

spookshunter
Zombie

Post by spookshunter » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:33 am

Haunt Master wrote:Yeah, can't believe this topic just went thru 4 pages!! :shock:

I love this idea of having fun at the cemetery! :lol: ;)
Yeah we kinda get that impression ;) lol

If someone bonked on my grave, I'd laugh! or watch! ;) ahah
"Things that go hump in the night".

When your younger,(teens ad twenties etc) lots of things shock and horrify you, but by the time you get to my age, trust me, there's worse things in this world...than shaggin in a graveyard.

:)

spookshunter
Zombie

Post by spookshunter » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 am

p.s its 5 pages now! lol