demonic possession

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
kallie0509

demonic possession

Post by kallie0509 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:50 am

what do you guys think about demonic possession. i used to watch 'a haunting' on the discovery channel and i would visist there forums and everyone would just fight about paganism and christianity. i think it's bogus. just wanted to know your thoughts.

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:28 am

I believe in it, but it's not something I like to talk about because it reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally freaks me out. Most of it I think is bull puckey but I do believe some cases are real. <deleted>, this is not a post I should have read before crawling into bed. *gulp*

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:16 am

I'm not gunna say anything about demonic possesion, "SUCCUBOOOOOOOZ"!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:23 am

I totally believe in demonic possession, have seen its ugliness at work and it's very real ' in my opinon' and I'll leave it at that.

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:24 am

I believe that there are souls on this Earth that have malicious intent. I also believe that they're trying to gain access to bodies. However, I believe that an evil soul like that can only "get in" if you allow it in... but in order to do that, it'll first try to break you down.

I've watched a couple episodes of "A Haunting"... there was one with this kid who went with his mom on a ghost hunt in a cemetery and he saw some shadows and gradually became "possessed". I was most interested in how it beat the kid down first, making him doubt his relationship with his mom as his grades dropped and his mood started to swing... he started to feel like he couldn't trust anyone and that his situation was hopeless. I think, had the mother not recognized what was going on, that more evil spirits would have entered the kid's body... and that's when things would have gotten complicated.

Nothing like that can "get you" unless you let it... but it will wait until you're at your weakest. In the meantime, it's best to avoid situations that will make you vulnerable.

Of course, that's just what I believe...

spikewilliams1996
Vampire

Post by spikewilliams1996 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:11 am

I watch A Haunting i say one that had a son and his mom and the mom was a ghost hunter or investigator and she was at this place where she found a circle and it was something that people used to worship the devil I actually felt kind of scared at the moment but I do like the paranormal my mom likes the paranormal to but I don't see how she doesn't get scared when she watches it at 2 to 3 o' clock in the morning.Well the mom was possessed and she was driving him somewhere i don't remember exactly but she was possessed suddenly when they were driving and he had to grab the wheel so they wouldn't crash a die because she wouldn't stop staring at him and giving him this evil look.I am not sure if I believe in any of the paranormal but from what I've saw from several episodes of a haunting then i believe in all absolutely but if you read verses of the bible and have things that relate to the bible and god and it will be harder for the demon to possess you but it's not proven so still watch out I can talk about it without being afraid but i still watch my back every once in a while.If anyone would know could you tell me the symtoms besides that weird behavior and i do believe well i don't believe that they are all human souls but they could be the demons from well you know or from other demensions but if you want to know more about the paranoral search for books from the author sylvia brown she is a famous phykick sprry i forgot how to spell but after reading that i have a new based belief that there might be what she mentions i wil not reveal the book you'll have to see for yourself but i thought it was freaky but it changed my beliefs i still love and believe in god but this added my image of heaven.
The only way the evil thing can get you is if you think about it.

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:02 pm

Punctuation is your friend, Spike. Makes reading your message a whole lot easier.

spikewilliams1996
Vampire

Post by spikewilliams1996 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:30 pm

amazing !!!Whom is this puntc uation you speak of?I would like to meet him because he wants to be my friend.YAY!
The only way the evil thing can get you is if you think about it.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:06 am

spikewilliams1996 wrote:Amazing!!! And just who is this 'Punc Tuation' you speak of? I would like to meet anyone who wants to be my friend. YAY!
See, sometimes a little demonic possession just needs a little exercise!
No harm, no foul. :wink:

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:06 am

Yup...I believe in it. :wink:

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:43 am

I'm pretty sure I believe in it. Its seems really scary to me. really scary. yep. :(
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:22 pm

i think that it seems pretty silly and i don't believe in it. i definately like what jadewik said about evil things like this only get to you if you let it. i think that maybe it's only real if you believe it.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:42 pm

I believe in it. I believe that there are many cases that are hooey but there are some (Emily Rose or the Bell Witch for example) that I just can't ignore. Its not something you can prove though. I definitely believe in demonic spirits and possessions. I personally have never met anyone or known of anyone that has been through the demonic side of it, thank goodness. I also believe in good spirits that roam the earth, etc. I suppose that with most things, that if your going to believe one part of something, you need to believe in the whole thing. Otherwise your contradicting yourself. That doesn't make sense...let me try to explain it this way. Im reluctant to get into a christian discussion here but its the easiest way to illustrate my belief. I believe in God. He is the epitome of good. Now, just as ying & yang, you have to have an opposite to balance the universe. So therefor, I believe in the devil. He is the epitome of bad. I know that good spirits exist. I have been visited by one. I won't go into the details of it but take my word that it wasn't a dream. So in keeping with the belief that you need two sides to everything to balance things out (so as to avoid being a hypocrite), one would only be led to believe that bad spirits are there too. I don't know that I agree that you have to be weak or allow the bad spirits (whether you want to call them demons or what) in. I think it takes a pretty strong person to be possessed and live to tell the tale.

Of course I do believe that there are just some people on this earth who are just downright evil and thats just how they are. Its called being a sociopath. No remorse. No guilt. That has to do with brain development and chemical imbalances. Not spirits. And thats more scary to me than anything else!!!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:04 pm

If Britney or Paris Hilton count, the answer is yes.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Oh uncletor, now that was just too freakin funny, both hubby and I laughed so hard at that one, your sense of humor is always so full of fantastic style. :lol: :lol: