DIY Animated Mad Lab Video

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Scavenegrhaunt
Zombie

DIY Animated Mad Lab Video

Post by Scavenegrhaunt » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Hello all

Now the spooky town is all done i started a new prop last night. I made a mad lab to go with my Mad scientist prop. I added several lights to shine on the scientist and also made a moving severed hand experiment. we added a mister and air feature to his glass as well to give a more eerie look. over all i am very happy and think that it really adds a nice prop to the house for our party. it is my first time building some thing like this so let me know what you think. if you have any question feel free to ask and i can post still pics of any part of the lab you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuTWFAk ... wuTWFAkGK8
Last edited by Scavenegrhaunt on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:28 pm

I want to know what's written on the board... Anything in particular or just some "math-looking" trajectory formulae? I think he should have a fluid dynamics problem on the chalk board! Something with a Reynold's Number or Bernoulli's Equation?

Dr. Shivers is an awesome animated prop. He's kinda crammed in behind that desk, though I suppose there's a reason for that.

I think my favourite thing in all that is the hand that strokes the rope lighting (bottom shelf of the table). I also like how the rope light goes into the breakerbox. Though, I'd have liked to see more spills and stains on the counter, I think what you have is masterful! Great job. Thank you for sharing.

Scavenegrhaunt
Zombie

Post by Scavenegrhaunt » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:03 pm

its just random stuff. i started to copy real stuff but i got bored and just wrote random stuff.
he is a bit cramed but its againsted a wall in the main living room which is only 20x20 and i donyt want it taking up to much space. i thought it still got the point across well. the hand is one of the crawling hand that i gutted and reworked. then painted it human like and added all the wires and stuff.