Yardhaunting for 2007

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
bozzy
Crypt Keeper

Post by bozzy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Started decorating yesterday and more to come, pics here.http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/Bozzsnewandimproved

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:13 pm

Hey Bozzy!

That's cool webpage with pixs!!! Thanks for sharing with us! 8)

bozzy
Crypt Keeper

Post by bozzy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:21 pm

Thank you and glad to be back here !!!!!

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 pm

magickbean wrote:I would love to do a yard haunt but sadly I live in a flat :( I do have a patio area but it is away from the street, so no one can see it unless I let them in through the alley. I had a bowl of candy out last year just in case we got some TOTs (it was out first year in the flat) but alas, we did not.

When I get my own big house though.. with a garden.... oh, THAT will be a different story!! :D
I live in an apartment too magicbean, so I can't really create a haunt. But I can throw a great haunted party IN a "haunt". All depending upon the ability to haunt up a single bedroom apartment tho.

I'm on the ground floor, and I'm going to put just a few things out in the back yard. I don't think the office will mind, because it won't be up for more than a few hours and it's just a few props. Tombstones, an inflataable spider, zombie dummy, and a floodlight.

The apartment is getting the "Full-Treatment" though. I'm taking my sweet time and making it all work together.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

spintop
Ghost

Post by spintop » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:27 pm

Great pics Bozzy and thanks so much. Keep them coming! By the way, the neighborhood looks cozy...I like the architechture.

bozzy
Crypt Keeper

Thank you very much !!!

Post by bozzy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:39 pm

spintop wrote:Great pics Bozzy and thanks so much. Keep them coming! By the way, the neighborhood looks cozy...I like the architechture.
Thanks again, I've really gotten some nice compliments on the Hood we live in, it is only 3 years old with a finale phase const. going on now to close it out........more TOT'S coming with more move in's this summer, wait till they meet us........lol.

frenchy45
Crypt Keeper

Post by frenchy45 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 pm

i will attempt to do a cemetery scene in the front yard and decorate the porch as it was a abandon house . if money permit fog machine and stobe light will be include
First year first attempt but not the last ...
i will take pics of it and maybe a video

i am trying to do a coffin with plywood that took from the job .

it will be fun but not probably huge for my first year