amandaggogo2
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

you are now entering ..... the twilight zone

Post by amandaggogo2 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:31 pm

for homecoming week we had different themes , one of which was the twilight zone , i got to thinking , it would be pretty cool to go as someone from the twilight zone (like the narrorator) or something , if anyone is interestied i have how to make the costume.

temp hair dye (gray)
gray face paint
a gray suit

so pretty much make yourself gray (or black and white) , and maybe have a trick or treat bag that says (you are now entering the twilight zone) , or a banner for a house if you arnt going trick or treating. It sounds kind of stupid once its wrote down but it sounded cool in my head. :0)
I want to trick or treat at criss angel's house (quote by me)

The owl is whispering moo

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:15 am

I die a little inside when Rod Serling is just referred to as "The Narrator" of the Twilight Zone. Not only did he do the opening and closing monologue for the shows, he also wrote several (nearly all) of the early black and white episodes too.

... and the more recent Twilight Zone series had several epidoes written by fantasy author George R.R. Martin (who also wrote for Beauty and the Beast, the TV series).

Yay!

amandaggogo2
Ghost

Post by amandaggogo2 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:30 am

i never knew that was him narrorating. that's so awsome , its also cool to know that he wrote some of them.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:30 pm

How could anyone not love the Twilight Zone. That show was pure genius.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:51 pm

I liked the episode where a woman has cosmetic face surgery, and it turns out that she looks normal, to us, while everyone else (in that world,) is goof-faced ugly.

The doctors (who are ugly,) say that it's the best they can do, to make her look normal/ugly. But she's a beautiful woman. Everyone is repulsed by her.

The doctors have to send her to a special home where everyone looks normal like "normal".. And she's so scared of going there. Because she want's to look, what to THEM is normal/ugly.

Someone from the home is there to take her to the home, and he's a handsome man. And SHE'S repulsed by him.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:53 am

the best 1 was w/ burgess meredith (sp?)
trick or treat

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:29 am

I love "a Stop at Willoughby". A tortured Add Executive rides a train to work every day, falls asleep and dreams of the train stopping in a 19th century town named Willoughby where life is easy and stress free. Each time he wakes up just before he is about to get off. He finally decides to get off at the stop. We find out he jumped off the train and was killed. The coolest part is when you see that furneral parlor that picks up the body is "Willoughby furneral home". Chills still run up my spine every time I see it.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:12 am

rosie wrote:the best 1 was w/ burgess meredith (sp?)
OH! The one where he's the last man alive on earth, (he was in a bank vault when the bombs go off?) and he want's to read books. Then he breaks his glasses?
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:20 pm

I B Howlin' Wolfman wrote:I liked the episode where a woman has cosmetic face surgery, and it turns out that she looks normal, to us, while everyone else (in that world,) is goof-faced ugly.
That episode is called "Eye of the Beholder". It's a classic.

Halloween_Girl
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_Girl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:51 pm

OH! The one where he's the last man alive on earth, (he was in a bank vault when the bombs go off?) and he want's to read books. Then he breaks his glasses?[/quote]

OMG I LOVE TAHT ONE.
Beware Beware your in for a scare
The chair is rocking but nobodies there
The owls are mocking the Ghost are stocking
Beware Beware your in for a scare!

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm

I like the one with Billy Mumy (sp?) where they live in a rural village and when he gets mad he makes people and things disappear. And who can forget the William Shatner episode with the gremlin on the wing??
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

amandaggogo2
Ghost

Post by amandaggogo2 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:39 pm

I B Howlin' Wolfman wrote:I liked the episode where a woman has cosmetic face surgery, and it turns out that she looks normal, to us, while everyone else (in that world,) is goof-faced ugly.

The doctors (who are ugly,) say that it's the best they can do, to make her look normal/ugly. But she's a beautiful woman. Everyone is repulsed by her.

The doctors have to send her to a special home where everyone looks normal like "normal".. And she's so scared of going there. Because she want's to look, what to THEM is normal/ugly.

Someone from the home is there to take her to the home, and he's a handsome man. And SHE'S repulsed by him.

No change no change! i love the pig face episode! :0)

and the one where it has a ballerina , a clown , a hobo and some other things in a large round cylender and they try to escape and it turns out they are dolls in a big pail or something like that.

RUScaredYet
Vampire

Post by RUScaredYet » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:00 pm

Twilight Zone owns! My faves are the ones with Milton Selzer ("The Masks" and the "Frisby" one).

HalloweenGeneral
Crypt Keeper

Post by HalloweenGeneral » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:21 pm

I love the one where they shoot off a rocket and think they crash on an asteroid and one of the crew members kills all ther others for thier water and turns out that they landed in Reno, Nevada. Its black and white and I think its called... I shot an arrow into the sky. I love the Irony.[/i]
Nowhere more peacefull than a forest filled with the smell of Autumn and the spirit of Halloween.~Austin Davidson