RUScaredYet
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by RUScaredYet » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:12 pm

I'd be none other than Pansy Parkinson - I've got her hair (the actress') and she's Draco's girlfriend. Rawrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:57 pm

I would have to say Hermione. My personality mirrors hers more than anyone else in Potterverse. 99% of the time I'm the female sidekick/best friend. I also use my vocabulary to my advantage when I'm arguing or angry haha. (It irritates my friends to no end.) If not Hermione then I would have to say McGonagall. Minerva's been one of my favorites since day one.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:38 pm

I'm so glad to see that folks are still considering this question. There area so many wonderful characters to choose from, and an infinite number that could be made up, simply being witches and wizards.

Nyx, you know I am a die-hard Potter fan....but in my secret heart-of-hearts....you know...ummm :oops: IthinkDraco'ssexy. There! I've said it. :roll:
We all have a soft spot for the bad boys, don't we???
:lol: :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

RUScaredYet
Vampire

Post by RUScaredYet » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:29 pm

MHooch - why are you blushing?!? You're da*n right Draco's SEXY!

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:05 pm

He's a definite cutie, MHooch. Nothing to be ashamed of! I prefer someone goofy like Ron though. :oops:

jinho
Zombie

Post by jinho » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Well acclally my mom wants me to be harry potter.So that really means that its that my mom wants me to be harry potter. :D

Visit my topics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

halloweenaddict18
Zombie

Post by halloweenaddict18 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:39 pm

i think i am a lot like neville, except i dont get only good grades in one subject. i'm nervous, and i'm afraid of a teacher (snape for neville) at my school too, who is this crazy woman that gives detentions for forgetting your red checking pen.
Greek mythology lover: I am the almighty and powerful ruler of the seas, Poseidon. My hippie name is Twilight. My old woman name is Rose. My French pen name is Shaun Shaefron.

~Die hard Harry Potter fan~

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:48 pm

*****SPOILER ALERT!! BOOK 7 SPOILERS IN TEXT!!!!*****

Neville is one of my favorites, he IS my favorite, really, next to Harry. He is shy, but overcomes that shyness to have a date for the Yule Ball. He is timid, but overcomes that timidity to come to the aid of his friends at the Dept of Mysteries. He is awkward, but overcomes that awkwardness to fight brilliantly alongside his friends in the final battle...not to mention the HUGE part he plays in bringing down Voldemort. Neville is more like US than any other Potter character, I think. We can all relate to Neville.

Anyway, Mr. Longbottom would be an excellent choice!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:30 pm

After know the whole story, now, I still have to stick with my first choice: Sirius Black.

And by the way... Dumbledore is NOT gay (not that there's anything WRONG with that). I don't care WHAT MISS LADY says. Her story is over, she knows it and she's just trying to embellish after the fact and I say, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Hagrid...

All the way.

I'd love to be a small giant. (and practice spells and incantations in secret.) He has his own "little" hut at the edge of the dark forest. What a perfect place to live. I'd LOVE it! Harry, Ron & Hermione would pop in for a visit from time to time, even though I was a lousy cook. Plus, he gets to work with all those strange and wonderful creatures. You can't hold a wand to that.

His past may not be perfect, which just makes him all the more interesting. He goes off on his own adventures, for weeks he could be gone. It would be so interesting to see a few movies on those experiences. He seems to be kind of blind to the hazards of the more dangerous creatures. This tells me that he has a good dose of self confidence. Nothing like a person who's sure of himself and can handle tricky situations. While everyone else seems to run off to Dumbeldor with their problems. Hagrid takes control and does things his way. Even if it doesn't work out perfectly.

Hagrid always seemed to be leading Harry and his frends to new areas in wizardry. He helped Harry in the Tri-Wizard Tournament by showing him the dragons, so Harry had an edge. That was a true friend if ever there was one. Hagrid was the first one that Harry can remember, who came from the wizarding world, brought Harry to Diagon Alley for the first time to set him up with supplies and gave Hedwig to Harry as a birthday present. (Wouldn't you love a snowy owl for a present?) Then brought him to the train station where he met Ron and Hermione and they rode the Hogwarts Express together for the first time.

We all know how Harry considers Hogwarts as his home. It's nice to think that Hagrid was the one who brought him back to the wizarding world. Less we forget, He was entrusted to bring Harry to the muggle world as well. So Hagrid plays a big part, (pun intended) in Harry's life.

Hagrid introduced Harry to Buckbeak, Harry & Hermione saved Buckbeak, and Buckbeak helped Serius to escape the Dementor's Kiss. In turn, Serius gave Harry the Thunderbolt, which helped Harry to beat the Dragon. If it wasn't for Hagrid, Harry would be a burnt cinder of himself.

Hagrid at least has a healthy libido. Although I can't say that he chooses the most beautiful members of the opposite persuasion. But I suppose a giant is a giant is a giant. You find love no matter what the outward appearances are. Giants aren't as plentiful. So I guess you take what you can get. Perhaps, to him, she looked much more appealing than a Blastended Scroot. But at least, he chased her a bit. And it was a pretty amusing situation for him. It was the first time I actually saw him smittened.

Yeah, I suppose a lot of you guys might of thought 'ol Wolfie would go with Professor Lupin. Hate to disappoint you folks, but not really. Hagrid is infinatly the best character in the series. Hands down.

And I love the idea that the forum settings substituted the words "I'm an idiot" for the three letter word for the word that discribes the genders of the human race.

:lol:
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

halloweenaddict18
Zombie

Post by halloweenaddict18 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:59 am

i agree. neville and hagrid are probably my first two favorite characters. what i like about hagrid is, he is fierce and loyal to his friends, but he isnt mean and angry. he's a very caring half-giant.
Greek mythology lover: I am the almighty and powerful ruler of the seas, Poseidon. My hippie name is Twilight. My old woman name is Rose. My French pen name is Shaun Shaefron.

~Die hard Harry Potter fan~

frenchy45
Crypt Keeper

Post by frenchy45 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 pm

my favorite one is snape but this year i will dress with an inexpensive costume of minerva mcgonagall i like her a lot too she knows what she wants

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Tonks!!! From the movie. I LOVE her hair in OoTP.

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master

Re: Which Harry Potter character would YOU be?

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Don't laugh...
...I would be Hermoine's Cat. XP
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

Alan Wake
Haunt Master

Re: Which Harry Potter character would YOU be?

Post by Alan Wake » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:13 pm

I look like Harry Potter.

Everyone says I look like Harry Potter.

I used to have glasses that looked like Harry Potter.

Therefore, I am.

"But nightmares exist outside of logic, and there's little fun to be had in explanations; they're antithetical to the poetry of fear." - Stephen King