The Halloween fast food thread

Discussion of general Halloween topics
TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Halloween fast food thread

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Mon Oct 21, 2024 1:07 pm

I don't think they use real ghost pepper for their sandwich and wings, because it's only mildly hot to me, but I guess some people might consider it too hot, it just depends on the person.

It's like when you order wings at most places and they offer you choices of how hot you want it and their options are mild, hot, some really hot unholy level of pepoer that they claim you're going to regret, so you order the hottest option and then you're disappointed.

I love spicy food, the hotter the better, and I can usually handle the hottest thing you can throw at me, I've tried every hot sauce you can imagine and while most of them are, in my opinion, falsely advertised as hot when a kid could handle it, there are a few that definitely live up to their name and actually do cause physical discomfort after you have had them.

I've had real ghost peppers, and it was pretty intense, there is a brand of tortilla chips called Paqui that has a ghost pepper flavor, and good Lord those are hot. I tried them once before and I couldn't finish the bag, I don't know if it's because the pepper is powder instead of a hot sauce, but it was just too hot to eat the whole bag. My family were sitting there laughing at me because it's the first time they have ever seen me complain about something being too hot.

If anyone here actually wants to try them after what I just said, then they are pictured below... I look forward to your review.

Downloads.jpeg
Downloads.jpeg (381.25 KiB) Viewed 159 times

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Halloween fast food thread

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Oct 21, 2024 3:35 pm

Jalapeños are way too hot for me, and they are routinely included in almost everything spicy now. Anaheims and Poblanos are as far as I'll go, and that's only because my husband insists on them. I was way past grown before I'd touch black pepper, although I've made friends with it now.