I WISH THE WEATHER WOULD TURN COOL FOR FALL!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Tapsgirl
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

I WISH THE WEATHER WOULD TURN COOL FOR FALL!!!

Post by Tapsgirl » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:09 pm

ahhhh they are calling for warm mid 80's high 80's almost through October I wish the weather would turn cool. i have had my place decorated for almost two weeks and now i wish that the weather would change because it just isnt the same doing halloween things when it is 90 outside! so if anyone has any spells PLEASE make CINCINNATI cool all i am asking for is the high 50's low 60's THANKS!!!!
Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's
sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth
boil and bubble.

FieryFaerie
Vampire

Post by FieryFaerie » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:10 pm

i will do a spell for ya girl! It must be fall now, I agree. i hate summer and the heat.
I am a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. :P

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 pm

Hey tapsgirl - you aren't too far from me. I am in Louisville and I know exactly what you mean!!! The weather has been terribly hot but this 80 degree stuff is better than what we have been getting.

I am with you - praying for some cool fall weather
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Tapsgirl
Zombie

Post by Tapsgirl » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:19 pm

well i live in northern kentucky so i am about an hour from you so mandy have you been to waverly hills
Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's
sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth
boil and bubble.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Nope I sure haven't - Silly huh? I live right here but have yet to go. Actually I have tried to get people to go with me every year but NO ONE will go with me. I think I may at least convince them to drive past it with me or just go on a day tour.

Have you been?
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:27 am

AMEN, Tapsgirl, bring on the coolness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is definitely not normal, Mother Nature's pattern of late...down here in Georgia it is sweltering too!

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:45 pm

It's supposed to be 76 here locally and then 72 the day after. I'm really looking forward to a cool down too.

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Re: I WISH THE WEATHER WOULD TURN COOL FOR FALL!!!

Post by Catzilla » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:57 pm

Tapsgirl wrote:ahhhh they are calling for warm mid 80's high 80's almost through October I wish the weather would turn cool. i have had my place decorated for almost two weeks and now i wish that the weather would change because it just isnt the same doing halloween things when it is 90 outside! so if anyone has any spells PLEASE make CINCINNATI cool all i am asking for is the high 50's low 60's THANKS!!!!
I finaly beat that problem Tapsgirl....we sold our home and we are moving to Black Mountain, NC....we were moving anyway, but we decided to do it sooner than expected, we live just outside of Charlotte, but can't wait to get back to small town ''holiday loving'' AMERICA !
I hope it does turn a lot cooler for ya ! :P

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:53 pm

MEEEE TOOOO!!!!!

I am SO done with summer :roll:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:08 pm

I can relate. After a small taste of fall is seems like mother nature is going backward here in NJ. It has been at least 85 and humid for the past week...Autumn wind, where the heck are you???? :)
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

FieryFaerie
Vampire

Post by FieryFaerie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:24 pm

I know HH, I walked out of work this afternoon and I felt like I hit a brick wall. .the heat and humidity was disgusting. Mother Nature needs to get cracking on the fall weather. . . and fast.
I am a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. :P

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:56 am

Well, this morning I walked out to head to work at about 6 and it was overcast, dark, and cold.....woo-hoo!!

I mean it was jacket weather out there, but I just walked headlong into the breeze and felt alive for the first time in weeks. I think the heat has passed here and we're in for Fall weather finally.

I am feeling energized today!

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:02 am

Overcast, dark, and cold, MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, perfect!! I can only imagine it that way here, Dr., but it helps when I do. I just got all of our Halloween stuff out of the attic, and seeing it ready for decoration is pretty energizing for me too! :D

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:04 am

i hear ya hh and ff
i'm your neighbor in pa and it is muggy as hell here. at least it rained this morning
trick or treat

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:04 am

Don't you just love the smell of freshly unpacked Halloween decorations in the morning?

It is just me? Is that wierd?? :?