666 Park Avenue

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Demonic Duck
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

666 Park Avenue

Post by Demonic Duck » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Last night my wife and I watched 666 Park Avenue on ABC(it's on Sunday's DVRs are awesome). It seems like a good dark show so far. Anyone else catch it?

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: 666 Park Avenue

Post by witchy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Never heard of it, I will have to look for it on demand, hopefully it will be there.

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master

Post by Demonic Duck » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I imagine it will be Witchy

writerpatrick
Master Reaper

Post by writerpatrick » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 am

I've been watching it. It seems the second episode was better than the first. But I don't like the continuing storyline with the photographer and writer. It would be better for all the sub-stories to wrap up in a single episode. It's like the writers can't decide whether to make it episodic or serialized. In some ways it's reminiscent of Fantasy Island which had two episodic stories each episode. But it will probably take another episode before I decide whether I'll stick with the show or not. But given it's poor ratings it's likely to be cancelled by Christmas anyways.

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master

Post by Demonic Duck » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 am

I think the first two episodes were on par with each other. I enjoyed them both. I don't necessarily enjoy the storyline between the writer and the writer. It's not that it's a mulit-episode story I'm not enjoying that particular one as much. I actually think the multi-episode stories will keep people watching. I am intrigued by the thief who seems to know more about the building than she's letting on. As for it being canceled I think it is possible especially since I am enjoying it. (I was enjoying Alcatraz before it was canceled and now I'll never get to know what was going on)