Halloween Friendly.... Where Art Thou?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Midnight Witch
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Halloween Friendly.... Where Art Thou?

Post by Midnight Witch » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:14 pm

iHaunt wrote:
Pumpkin_Man wrote: Well, iHaunt, if you ever find yourself in Dwight Illinois on Saturday March 12th, you are more then welcome to join me and my brothers and sisters for Dinner.

I hope you like Irish music as much as you like Irish food, because I play a lot of it when I have my St Pat's party. You'll have to bring your own beer, however, as I never serve liquor at my house. Besides, I can't drink it becuse of my Gastric Bypass.

Mike

Ohh, that would be delightful! Thank you, Mike! :D I wish to visit you, but I have no time and other things to do so... And, for that music I can't hear because I am hard of hearing impaired (deaf), you know? But, I do enjoy Irish food and everything. ;)
iHaunt, are you deaf?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Midnight Witch wrote:
iHaunt wrote:
Pumpkin_Man wrote:iHaunt, are you deaf?
Yes, I am. :)

Anyway, folks don't come around here so often. I get a touch lonely on my own. :?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 am

Well be that all as it may, you are still allways welcome for my St. Pat's Party, if you should be in my neck of the woods.

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: Well be that all as it may, you are still allways welcome for my St. Pat's Party, if you should be in my neck of the woods.

Mike
I wish that I would be over there at your party! :) St. Pat's day is on Thursday, March 17... I believe I am going to stay home with my fiancee and watch a good horror movie, also drink some green beers. :D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

That's right. The actual March 17th St. Patricks Day is on a Thursday this year, but I will be having my party on Saturday the 12th. It's hard to get people together on a week day, and I have a ton of work to do at work that day, too boot.

But, 2012 is a leap year, which means that next year it will be on a Saturday, and in 2013 it will fall on a Sunday. That will be nice, because I can have my party on the actual March 17th.

Mike