Tomorrow 1'st of September

Discussion of general Halloween topics
William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Tomorrow 1'st of September

Post by William » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Can you feel it, cos i can, it s in the air, September is around the corner, sry for my absence but now i am back guys, missed you allot here.. 2 more months and our favorite holiday will again happen , cheers
And omg i am on this board for 5 years already :D
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Re: Tomorrow 1'st of September

Post by Andybev01 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Welcome back stranger. :alien:
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Actualy I sort of do see what you mean, and I can feel that feeling you are talking about, but at the same time, I am going to visit some buddies of mine in my old neighborhood, and he's going to grill up some burgers, so I am looking forward to that, too. Additionaly, I am still very much enjoying my new Harley, and I know I am going to miss it a lot when the snow starts to fly. So I am in what you would call a 'dual mode' here. I am still enjoying Summer, and I am also excited about the upcomming Halloween. Further, I now have a Harley Davidson for my "headless biker" decoration for outside my house.

Mike

Spookymufu
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 pm

the first of the month (any month) is depressing for me, it means rent is due :(
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Aww. My son had to pay rent on his birthday this month (not the 1st). It's not fun.

I have been working in my yard all morning. and I can certainly see signs of the change of seasons--actually have been for a few weeks. We have had a very dry summer, and there are definitely some leaves starting to fall. (I hope it rains more so we'll get pretty colors.) Also, you can see that plant growth is slowing down.

However, we might hit 100 degrees tomorrow, per the weather report, and I'm sure there will be lots of summertime fun going on this weekend--swimming & grilling, and a folk music festival up in Nashville.

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:00 pm

Our seasons in Northern California have been unpredictable.

A week ago Saturday I had the fireplace roaring because the fire danger is 'low'.

The fog has been so thick that it is practically rain, so there is an abundance of wildflowers when in a normal year they would have been long gone. Even the poppies have yet to dry up.

On the flip side the sumac, liquid amber and maple trees are turning brilliant colors. The ambers are a stunning red already, and (this is actually 'usual') the poison oak is a deep scarlet.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Hard to believe we're only a month away from wonderful October.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Yes, I can't wait! The mornings have started getting cooler as well as the evenings. We had some rain today, however, and tomorrow is supposed to be 95 and humid. Ish.
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:10 pm

I have definately noticed the mornings are cooler. I ride a motorcycle, so I can't help but to notice. It's been so hot this Summer, too. It's supposed to be back up to 93 tomorrow in my neck of the woods, but that will probably be the end of all the hot & humid weather. Then again, we do get "Indian Summer" here in Illinois, and some times it can get into the 80s and on very rare ocassions the 90s.

Mike

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Well here in Romania, we had a preety hot day today, but in the nights it s more chilly witch i loooooooooove.. and can t wait to see all those gold leafs falling down

i Love autumn , not just for the Halloween, but it's a season where lot's of holiday's take part
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Summer will allways be my favorite season, but Halloween will allways be my favorite holiday, and October will allways be my favorite month.

I CAN'T STAND January and February.

Mike

Jack Skellington
Halloween Master

Post by Jack Skellington » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Yep! Roll on October. I adore autumn, not just for Halloween but I love the foliage, the darker mornings & nights, the chilly mornings & evenings. Here where I live in England we had a slight autumn chill this evening - it's only gunna get better! :D

I love the sun to be shinning, with a chill in the air, beautiful coloured leaves on the ground, it's very picturesque! :D
Yours in haunting;

The Pumpkin King of Hallowe'en Town

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Welcome back, William!

I feel Fall coming, it's already getting dark earlier! Can't wait!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

Hallowed Eve
Crypt Keeper

Post by Hallowed Eve » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 pm

Bring on the autumn! After this killer summer we've had (84 days of over 100! Unusual for oklahoma) I'm more than ready.
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. ~Henry David Thoreau

Jack Skellington
Halloween Master

Post by Jack Skellington » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Hallowed Eve wrote:Bring on the autumn! After this killer summer we've had (84 days of over 100! Unusual for oklahoma) I'm more than ready.
WOW!

The hottest period where I live in England was in April for about a week!

Our summer has been some sunny days but not really warm, the rest has been rain! :x

Typical British summer! :lol:
Yours in haunting;

The Pumpkin King of Hallowe'en Town