One Month Since Halloween...

Discussion of general Halloween topics
magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

One Month Since Halloween...

Post by magickbean » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:58 pm

......and how do you feel?

Have you got all your decorations down? Printed off all your photos? Got your plans formulated for next years' party?

Or are you thinking more about xmas?? I know I am! So much to do, so little time.. as always! ;)

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:33 pm

i still have my cobwebs outside, out of laziness. and i just took my hanging tree skeleton in last week, out of laziness. :lol: i actually still had my skeleton outside and had hung my christmas wreath on the door! :lol:

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:39 pm

lol I still have a couple of things stuck to the walls.. out of laziness!!!

But I do have my xmas tree up - it's a black gothic xmas tree with NBC decorations and purple lace baubles ... yay! :D

Good news is that I've had a lot of people say that they are sorry that they missed my party this year and will I do one next year! I want to say yes but... can I cope with all that work again? Hm... ;)

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:14 pm

ooo, magickbean, post some pic's of your NBC tree!!! :D

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:20 pm

Very well, I will take some tomorrow and photos will ensue ;)

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:26 am

Two weeks ago I gave away leftover trick-or-treat items to a classmate who has children at home (a book of coupons for free children's meals at a Big Boy restaurant).

Yesterday I took down my last decorations, a planting of autumn-colored artificial flowers in elevated flower bed outside my door. Put those and all the other Halloween decorations that had been sitting on the kitchen table, up into the attic until next year. Now I have a lot more cleared space on the table. But I miss them. :cry: :wink:

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:29 pm

It's nice seeing the countdown clock for 08 !
OEJ...Trying to yap at ya but I can't since your PM feature seems to be gone...just want ya to know. :wink:

Slightlymad
Master Reaper

Re: One Month Since Halloween...

Post by Slightlymad » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:11 pm

No No No No and most definitly not :bounce:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:22 pm

Well, it's DECEMBERWEEN now, of course! :) I am just about to drag out my tiny plastic Christmas tree, which I have had for ten years! (It's about 20 inches tall.) I'll put a couple of light strings on it and put it near the window so people will be able to see the colored lights through the curtains at night. It's subtle but nice.

I have some weird scary Christmas films on a disc called CAMPY CHRISTMAS CURIOSITIES, this DVD has a short film on it called "Christmas in Monkeyland," and it shows what hordes of monkeys do for Christmas...it is a little disturbing and very funny.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:05 pm

Tomanderson,

That's funny image! I like that idea! :lol:

Anyway, I already put up White Christmas tree with blue ornaments hanging around the tree with both white and blue lights! Looks so beautiful! 8) And, a shiny blue and silver star on the top of the tree! :mrgreen: So I guess that's all there is! I'm going to buy white wreath for hanging on the front door.

And, hey - Where's the Black Christmas tree? :lol: