Halloween Flip Flops

Discussion of general Halloween topics
spookyboo
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Flip Flops

Post by spookyboo » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:55 am

I just wanted to post a picture of the Flip Flops I made for Michael Myers she absolutely loved them and I sooo wanted to keep them for myself. They look better in person but atleast it gives you an idea of what they look like. BTW has anyone seen Michael myers lately? She hasn't posted in awhile.

Wild Winds thou shalt blow
carry away my saddened soul
tis the time of Judgement

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:31 am

Oh SB, those are wonderful! I KNOW she'll like 'em. I just hope it's warm enough where she lives to wear them!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:40 am

Hey spookyboo, those are just too cool! :D What a Fantastic job you did, I'm sure she'll love them :D I haven't seen her on in a long time, but if I see her on here I'll be sure to tell her to contact you :wink:

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:24 am

super cool 8) i think that i'll have to make myself a pair!

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:35 am

What an array of artistic talent you have there, Spookyboo! :D All I can say is, when you get done with all of your holiday orders I'd LOVE to commission you for something as well....I'm not even sure what yet, but I would very much like to have a Spookyboo original!! :D

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Re: Halloween Flip Flops

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:08 am

I am here! It has been forever since I have been on the board but I must say I am in LOOOVE with the Halloween Flip Flops...I have gotten so many compliments on them!! I am terrible with pictures/uploading -(it makes me mad and frustrated!!) and all that stuff so I am so happy that SpookyBoo is able to show them. If anyone wants some, I highly recommend them!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 pm

I like that! Those are little faces, aren't they? At first they looked like bat heads with long ears but now I don't know. They are quite nice though.

ghostess
Master Reaper

Post by ghostess » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 pm

Those are great! I never thought to Halloween-ize my flip flops. I have a TON of them, it's all I wear!
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

pinkzodiac37
Zombie

Post by pinkzodiac37 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:01 am

HEY..I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE A PAIR OF THOSE AWESOME FLIP FLOPS!!!! AND THEY LOOK COMFORTABLE TOO!!!

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:26 am

Those are super fantastic! I found a crappy pair from Michaels with little pumpkins on them last year. My fiance totally hates it when I wear flip flops anywhere but the beach. I think I have to make my own pair! Hee hee hee :twisted:
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”