ATTENTION PAL BUBBLE GUM LOVERS!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MichaelMyers
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

ATTENTION PAL BUBBLE GUM LOVERS!!

Post by MichaelMyers » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Ok-so awhile back some of us (nostalgiascape, mandy0221, slightlymad) had a discussion about mourning the loss of our beloved Pal Bubble Gum. Halloween for me has never been quite the same since the loss of this gum! :( In the thread there was a link to order it, but when I went there a couple of weeks ago the page was no longer there! Well...while I was at the Dollar Tree today...a bag of gum with a red, white and blue wrapper caught my eye....I thought to myself..."Could it Be???" I snatched up a bag and inspected it thoroughly...Pal Bubblegum in DISGUISE!!! :shock: The same wrapper, the same bag with 101 pieces....the same size....IT MUST BE!!! The only thing different that instead of saying PAL on the wrapper of the gum, it just says GUM. Same taste that barely lasts, kind of hard but softens up, pink color, made in Mexico....OUR BELOVED PAL BUBBLEGUM!! And at only $1.00 a bag! It is made by a company called Bubble Babies, but its exactly the same!! Run, bubble gum lovers, run...your beloved bag of PAL is waiting for you!! :D
Last edited by MichaelMyers on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:41 pm

lol@ same taste that barely lasts

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Many kids will LOVE lots of bubble gums!! :D

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:48 pm

If I can figure out how to use my camera and post pics, I will put a picture on the site!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 pm

Oh yes. I actually bought a bag of this "GUM" stuff at the Dollar Tree store, along with some other bags of different things, and I made up a bunch of little gift candy bags to hand out to people, like the ones I remember people made back in the day...everybody likes getting a little bag of candy, even if they're not going to eat it it's still really cute.

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Ok-so.