Where Have All Our Members Gone??

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Where Have All Our Members Gone??

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:43 am

Just wondering where everyone has gone? Did they just leave Spookytown to go to the Pumpkin patch to collect pumpkins and to prepare for the big night, or have they gotten lost and can't find their way back through the forbidden forest? Miss you guys, hope you come back home :cry:

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:22 am

I'm still here! Still have the lurgy though, so my online presence is less than consistent! I start reading through all the posts, reply to a couple and by that time my back and arms and head are all hurting so much I have to crawl back into bed. Today is no exception - had to call in sick to work today because I couldn't stop shivering and being sick :(

And now I have a cough to go with it..so I can't sleep.. and I'm due to go see one of my favourite stand-up comedians tonight! I hope I don't cough all the way through.. better take lots of water :(

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:25 am

I'm here, too, Dutchess. I wouldn't frett too much, hun. All things go in cycles and what you're feeling might just be escallated by Doc's leaving so suddenly and there are a few folks, myself included, who are going through some things, right now, that just take up a lot of time and emotion.

The weather is changing and people are getting busy for different reasons now, but, all in all, I'm sure we're all still here.
And there are always new people coming on who seem really great and in time will ad to the board as well as anyone.

Chin up! :D
YAHB

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:31 am

I agree with OEJ, the board has been so hot over the past month that we were bound to hit a down cycle. Also, many people are getting the change of weather colds. I got hit hard with a head cold yesterday and really don't feel like posting much. Rather just sleep.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:02 am

*jumps out from behind the couch*

BOO!! :D

I don't know if I count yet since I'm fairly new but I'm making an effort to come around more. I'm extremely busy with college and family things but I really enjoy the environment here. It's a great mix of people and you are all very respectful. I'll keep returning!

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:09 am

I'm here when I'm not writing stories or playing ball.
As I said before when Halloween's over I will still be here as much as possible. :P

GO CAROLINA PANTHERS !

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:28 pm

I admitt I have not been posting a lot lately. Work has been really busy lately and my allergies have made me soooo tired that when I get home from work I eat dinner and then go to sleep at like 8pm. It is pathetic I know but I guess that is the penalty I pay for living in Louisville.

Anyway I have been trying to log in more lately to catch up at least. I havent even put out nearly half the decorations I have this year because I have been sooooo tired. I absolutly hate it! But the weather is starting to cool off and hopefully allergies will go away soon. I miss you guys!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:00 pm

Don't worry DoD, you always have ME!

Don't forget, we're getting down to the wire.
Peeps are already putting their haunts together,
I know a few who are behind in their prop construction...
making final "arrangements" for their parties,
running out to buy their candy before the shelves dry-up,
and placing final touches on their decorations.

I know of at least one other forum that has less traffic
than this one. So don't lapse into dispair. We're here,
but we're busy or got ill somehow. But it reminds me that
I have to get my flu shot sometime THIS WEEK!

(I hate "needles".)
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:34 pm

I'm around too, Dutchess, there's just been a lot on my mind, and things are busy around the house....it's cool of you to check in with everybody--

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Where Have All Our Members Gone??

Post by tantraman » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:43 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Just wondering where everyone has gone? Did they just leave Spookytown to go to the Pumpkin patch to collect pumpkins and to prepare for the big night, or have they gotten lost and can't find their way back through the forbidden forest? Miss you guys, hope you come back home :cry:

What?
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Britishwitch
Master Reaper

Post by Britishwitch » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:49 pm

HI All

I am still here, just been busy with finding some things to put in my Witches Kitchen Bottles today. We went to a local park and went scavenging around looking for seed pods and berries to use. But I haven't deserted :)

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:54 pm

I'm still here... I believe some members are currently busy doing something this Halloween season, and/or they probably have other plans to do before the halloween is coming.

Britishwitch
Master Reaper

Post by Britishwitch » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:02 pm

Hope you are feeling better soon Magickbean!

I was sorry to read that you are feeling so unwell!

:(

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Nyx, of course you count, you silly ghost you :wink: It doesn't matter how long one's been a member you're a part of our family :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:28 pm

Ok, Thank-You everyone for letting me know you're all ok and still in spookytown. I guess its like you all said, people are just busy with other stuff. Makes me realize what a slacker I'm being :oops: Haven't been feeling well, so tired and zero energy and struggling with the whole depression issue and hives to boot, so I tend to not get anything done except hang out on here. Brother I have to get started on Decorating the outside soon, and I don't know when I'll have time with all hubby & I have to do when he gets home...It isn't looking like I'll be getting to the inside this year, unless someone injects me with some kind of supercharged go go juice :lol: