HauntMaster's Bad Newz!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

HauntMaster's Bad Newz!

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:46 pm

Just tonight about 8:45pm at home, me and my brother in law were at home alone, and my grandpa went out with my mom for shopping.

Guess what??? The bad newz that we got an home invasion by 3 strange invaders that entered into our back garage door, they pointed us their handguns... We got scared and we didn't do anything nothing... somehow, my brother in law already had a gun in his backpocket which is .22 caliber! One of the home invaders asked us to give them some money, jewelry, and everything like that is valueable to them, so we decided that would be cool idea. We told them we have to go to our room to grab some stuffs for them, so they followed us to the room, well, my brother in law yelled at me to get down!!! I dropped myself on the floor, and he shot some invaders there.... 2 of them ran away, but my brother in law already shot 2 times in an invader's right arm and the lower right rib. There he went down... we called 911 for cop and ambuilance... They excused me and my brother in law... They won't charge me anything because we have the right to protect our home and our own defense! Well, one hour later, that guy died which my brother in law shot him! Well, that story is sad <deleted> news!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:27 am

I'm sorry to hear this happened. I'm glad you are okay but what a terrible thing this is.

Boo
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Boo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:25 am

That's a real horror story.
Hope you're ok
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 am

Glad your OK bro...it is sad news, but if the guy broke into your home & decided to dance with the devil....it's on him.
Hate that he died without possibly learning his lesson, but it happens. :?

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:55 am

Wow, HM. That's a terrible experience. I'm sorry to hear about it. Glad you and your family are okay. I'm with Catzilla on this one, I have no sympathy for scum who play with people's lives, waiving guns around and invading a person's home. You're brother-in-law has nothing to be ashamed of.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 am

That is so tragic. But, I also agree your brother in law did what had to be done to protect you both and anyone else that may have been returning home. Thank God you are both okay.

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:27 am

holy sh!t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you and your brother-in-law did the right thing
trick or treat

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:26 pm

They run the risk that someone is going to try and protect themselves. Home invasion is something I hope NEVER to have to live through. It's one of my biggest fears.

They all had it coming to them. You and your Bro-in-law did great. But sorry the guy died. You two were brave and I salute you both. I wish more people would stand up to these crooks. If they knew they had a poor chance of getting away with this kind of <deleted>, maybe they'll think twice.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:13 pm

Thank you everybody for the kind messages!

My brother and I are doing fine so far... Good newz that the cops already arrested 2 suspects which fitted the description we give out the information to the cops. They're being held in the city jail until the court arrangment for them to appear there. They were charged with breaking and entering, and also, possession of firearms. Well, we've talked to my grandpa and my fiancee too, even the kids... They were so shocked! :shock:

BTW, from now and on, we have to lock all the doors and windows at 8 o' clock! We hope for our safety this week, so I have 9mm handgun with me, in case, if anything happens again. Hope not again please!

spintop
Ghost

Post by spintop » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:19 pm

Just thought about the fact that the robbers broke into a house containing: a) a guy with a tattoo of the grim reaper
b) a guy carrying a gun

I guess it wasn't their day.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:03 pm

You uys survived it. That's awesome. The guy who died, did it to himself really.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.