New member Introduction [old]

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Robert617
Ghost

Re: New member Introduction

Post by Robert617 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi, Im Robert, I've already been introduced to Chris, This site seems to be very resourceful and i can chat to alot of cool new people...A little bit about myself: I am 13 years old and Halloween is my fav holiday. That is why i am into this site so much considering im learnin many new things. I am very complex and i like to have deep detailed conversations. So if you have any questions about me or if you just wanna chat just msg me and ill get back to yea

vampiress
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by vampiress » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Robert617 wrote:Hi, Im Robert, I've already been introduced to Chris, This site seems to be very resourceful and i can chat to alot of cool new people...A little bit about myself: I am 13 years old and Halloween is my fav holiday. That is why i am into this site so much considering im learnin many new things. I am very complex and i like to have deep detailed conversations. So if you have any questions about me or if you just wanna chat just msg me and ill get back to yea
Hey Robert!! Welcome :) I'm Kortnie! Nice to meet you! Message if you need anything!
Dracula's Bride

vampiress
Master Reaper

Post by vampiress » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:52 pm

SnowyPumpkin wrote:Hi, I'm Nathalie from Massachusetts. My favorite part of Halloween is making yummy treats for the kiddies! My favorite halloween candy is Take 5 bars, and Mary Janes, but pretty much I'll eat anything chocolate or peanut :lol: Think I'll spend most of my time in the recipe chat! Please post there! :D
~Snowy Pumpkin, (ChristmasPenguin to all my xmas forum buddies!)
Welcome Nathalie!! I'm Kortnie! Welcome :) if you need anything just message!
Dracula's Bride

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Hey everybody!

Please welcome Robert to this halloween board! I've already introduced him via PM recently. ;)

vampiress
Master Reaper

Post by vampiress » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Of course he's welcomed here! :)
Dracula's Bride

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Hi Robert and welcome to our spooky little community. As you're starting to find out there are many wonderful spirits here for you to get to know, enjoy checking out the many threads which you'll find are loaded with fantastic ideas and information. Being complex and enjoying deep meaningful conversations is a wonderful trait to possess, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you ever wanna chat feel free to pm me anytime.

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 am

Since I am too lazy (that and the fact I can't remember all your names) I will just say:

WELCOME ALL YOU NEW MEMBERS! HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE!
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Halloween4Ever
Zombie

Post by Halloween4Ever » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi, My name is Deron from Tennessee. I am absolutely obsessed with Halloween and anything that has to do with Horror. I am 38 yeas old but Halloween makes me feel like a kid again. I love most horror movies; even the cheesy ones! Some of my favorite horror creatures are Vampires, Vampiresses (they're hot!), Werewolves, Witches and most other creepy things as well. I am new at this and I look forward to interacting with people who share my obsession as I've found it a little difficult to find sometimes, but I think I'll find a few here!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi Deron and welcome to the forum. Halloween obsession is something we all have in common here. There are many wonderful spirits for you to meet here and share your interests with, welcome to the family :)

lycanlover69
Ghost

Crazy KFC Halloween film

Post by lycanlover69 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Has anyone seen this Halloween film made by KFC? It's pretty freaky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmmA6Vyf5d8

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Hello Deron!

Welcome aboard!! And, I hope you will enjoy this halloween forums board site. ;)

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by HalloweenDot » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Yes, welcome Robert, and everyone else. ;-)

It is good to see so many new, friendly faces.

Robert617 wrote:Hi, Im Robert, I've already been introduced to Chris, This site seems to be very resourceful and i can chat to alot of cool new people...A little bit about myself: I am 13 years old and Halloween is my fav holiday. That is why i am into this site so much considering im learnin many new things. I am very complex and i like to have deep detailed conversations. So if you have any questions about me or if you just wanna chat just msg me and ill get back to yea
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

grim writer
Zombie

Post by grim writer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:16 pm

hi i'm Alyssa i love Halloween the decorations are the best my favorite thing to dress up as is a witch and i love writing about Halloween =]
You're a great friend but if the zombies chase us i'm tripping you
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Hi Alyssa aka grim writer! I'm Chris aka Haunt Master! :D

Welcome to Halloween.com Forums, and I believe you will love it here! ;) Please take your own time to browse all posts that are made one of our members here! 8)

H
grim writer wrote:hi i'm Alyssa i love Halloween the decorations are the best my favorite thing to dress up as is a witch and i love writing about Halloween =]

vampiress
Master Reaper

Post by vampiress » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Welcome Deron and Alyssa!
Deron I just have to say, I LOVE your name!! My favorite basketball player EVER on the Utah Jazz is Deron Williams :) haha I'm really not a psycho person lol
Dracula's Bride