Pumpkin Ale

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Pumpkin Ale

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Well I'll have to keep my eye on the local liquor store and see if they have it in stock next month. I'll try most anything once.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Just today, my girlfriend came home with 6 pack of Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale beers for me! :D

I will not know what it tastes like when I will try it tonight! ;) And, she told me she went to Kroger store where she found it! :)

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by SpookShowBaby » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Looks delicious, but I have been fooled in the past. You will have to let us know if it's good!!! Maybe beer and pumpkin were two things that were never meant to be LOL
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Ok, here's the pumpkin spice ale image:

I tried it last nite, and it was very good! I think it tastes much better than any original pumpkin ale beers! :D

BTW, does any one know about Samuel Adams stout or ale beer? I believe the one made by Samuel Adams company, the beer called something like "October Ale" or "October Harvest", I really don't remember the name - but I will try my best to check it out. ;)

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm back with this information, and I'm really sorry about Samuel Adams beer... It's not called "October" something like that... But I found this one already... it's called "Blue Moon - Harvest Moon Seasonal Pumpkin Ale" its made by Samuel Adams company! ;)

See the link with a pic below:
www.christonium.com/chris/ItemID=11904801468155

Well, when I looked at it and I've never tried it before, but I probably want to give it a try if I find it anywhere at the store! :D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Like I said, I am not a huge fan of alxoholic beverages, but I'll try anything onec, and I do enjoy an ocassional beer with my dinner on special ocassions.

I'll have to see what our local liquor store has.

Mike

OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by OctoberChill » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:57 am

Jack's is a good one. The taste wasn't overdone like some of the others I've had. You can taste just the right amount of pumpkin.