New member Introduction [old]

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunt Master

Re: New member Introduction

Post by Haunt Master » Thu May 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Welcome to the scariest Halloween forums, Rising Dead Man! :D

Hope your stay around here and have fun!!

DeSiBeauTii
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by DeSiBeauTii » Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Hello,

I joined this site last fall. I can't remember if i introduced myself or just read this post without introducing myself. I'm from the metropolitan area, 21 years old, and middle eastern. I have loved halloween every since i was in grade school. I love scary movies, childrens halloween books, sexi costumes, halloween decorations and crafts. I just love EVERYTHING about halloween!!!!

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Tue May 06, 2008 8:06 am

Welcome and have fun you will meet great people here :D, so stay tunned for more info ^^
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Tue May 06, 2008 5:18 pm

HalloweenMelanie wrote:Hi! My name is Melanie. I've always loved Halloween and even have a myspace page specifically for it. I am a mom of three boys and I love being able to keep the holiday going with them. I have lived in Southern California for the past three years and miss seasons terribly--I grew up in the northeast, where falls are spectacular.

Just wanted to give a shout out and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to reading here and looking at everyone's displays!
I don't know if your kids are old enough for long day trips but the Sierra mountains are a great place for fall color. So are the Santa Cruz mountains.

I'm from Oregon originally but there is a dramatic difference in the quality to the seasons in only a few hundred miles.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

HalloweenMelanie
Master Reaper

Post by HalloweenMelanie » Tue May 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Andybev01 wrote:
HalloweenMelanie wrote:Hi! My name is Melanie. I've always loved Halloween and even have a myspace page specifically for it. I am a mom of three boys and I love being able to keep the holiday going with them. I have lived in Southern California for the past three years and miss seasons terribly--I grew up in the northeast, where falls are spectacular.

Just wanted to give a shout out and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to reading here and looking at everyone's displays!
I don't know if your kids are old enough for long day trips but the Sierra mountains are a great place for fall color. So are the Santa Cruz mountains.

I'm from Oregon originally but there is a dramatic difference in the quality to the seasons in only a few hundred miles.
Thank you, Andybev!

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Wed May 07, 2008 1:58 pm

I know that this is for another topic but if you ever make it up here you gotta see the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose and take the haunted tour of San francisco.

Schattenwolf
Ghost

Post by Schattenwolf » Mon May 19, 2008 9:37 am

So, here I am.
I have joined some days ago and english is not my motherlanguage.
I'm a 33 years old guy from germany, where halloween is much smaller than in USA. But that doesn't matter and doesn't stop me building a home haunt in october for now 10 years. It's sometimes more the creepy way, but always with the atmosphere of old classic horrors like graveyards, crypts, laboratorys...
My party at the weekend before or after the 31. october is famous.
That's all for now.

Creepy greetings
Schattenwolf

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Mon May 19, 2008 11:45 am

Schattenwolf wrote:So, here I am.
I have joined some days ago and english is not my motherlanguage.
I'm a 33 years old guy from germany, where halloween is much smaller than in USA. But that doesn't matter and doesn't stop me building a home haunt in october for now 10 years. It's sometimes more the creepy way, but always with the atmosphere of old classic horrors like graveyards, crypts, laboratorys...
My party at the weekend before or after the 31. october is famous.
That's all for now.

Creepy greetings
Schattenwolf

...and a creepy welcome to you. :twisted:

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon May 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Welcome aboard, Schattenwolf!!! Glad to have you around here!! ;)

Endora
Zombie

Post by Endora » Wed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Hello, everyone! I have been reading the forums here since last summer, and finally joined so I could participate. I live in Georgia, my boys are grown, but I am still like a kid about Halloween. Our home is way off the road so we never get trick or treaters, but I go to a friends home to spend Halloween, or go along with my nephew. A child's enthusiasm is one of my favorite parts of the holiday. The adult side is awesome as well, my husband and I were zombies last year and upset everyone at the party, hehe. I love old cemetaries, and enjoy exploring them whenever I visit a new city. Macon, Ga, and Appalachicola, Fl were especially fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you better...5 more months til All Hallows Eve!
It is said that if you hear someone's footsteps behind you on the Halloween night, you should not turn back because it may be a dead following you. And if you commit the mistake of looking back, it is likely that you might join the dead very soon.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed May 28, 2008 7:15 pm

Hi
Edona!

Welcome to Halloween.com Forums site! :D Hope your enjoy around here! ;)

By the way, if you need any assist, then feel free to ask me or anyone else!

Have fun!

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu May 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Welcome,
Glad to have you!
Endora wrote:Hello, everyone! I have been reading the forums here since last summer, and finally joined so I could participate. I live in Georgia, my boys are grown, but I am still like a kid about Halloween. Our home is way off the road so we never get trick or treaters, but I go to a friends home to spend Halloween, or go along with my nephew. A child's enthusiasm is one of my favorite parts of the holiday. The adult side is awesome as well, my husband and I were zombies last year and upset everyone at the party, hehe. I love old cemetaries, and enjoy exploring them whenever I visit a new city. Macon, Ga, and Appalachicola, Fl were especially fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you better...5 more months til All Hallows Eve!
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Endora wrote:Hello, everyone! I have been reading the forums here since last summer, and finally joined so I could participate. I live in Georgia, my boys are grown, but I am still like a kid about Halloween. Our home is way off the road so we never get trick or treaters, but I go to a friends home to spend Halloween, or go along with my nephew. A child's enthusiasm is one of my favorite parts of the holiday. The adult side is awesome as well, my husband and I were zombies last year and upset everyone at the party, hehe. I love old cemetaries, and enjoy exploring them whenever I visit a new city. Macon, Ga, and Appalachicola, Fl were especially fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you better...5 more months til All Hallows Eve!

Like the little lady said "Welcome children, all are welcome!"

Glad to have you here, Endora!!!

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sat May 31, 2008 3:23 pm

I love old cemetaries, and enjoy exploring them whenever I visit a new city.
I love old cemeteries too! :D Welcome and hope you enjoy this place! :)
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by OctoberChill » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:40 am

Hey guys. I've been reading the forums for a while. Just decided to join. I'm glad to see other people as obsessed with Halloween as me. Seriously, I thought I was just about the only one. Plus you guys seem really nice and positive. That's a nice change from some of the other internet forums I frequent. :) I'm 25, male and from Texas but, hopefully by next year I'll be living in New England if all goes to plan. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)