Whats your weather like

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:41 pm

Well we are having our first snow fall tonight, but it's suppose to warm up by moring and be black ice, god how I hate black ice! :evil: I have no problems driving in the snow, I just don't like the black ice. Our weather changes often from one extreme to another it seems, this has been happening for the past few years now, and I'm sure it's the whole global warming thing.

Well, all you SantaClaus.com lovers would love it here right now I'm sure :wink: I really like how with the snow at night it's light out without any sunshine, my kind of light I tell you. I really don't mind the snow, it's just the black Ice I don't like or when hubby use to have to do his really long commutes back and forth to work in it. God how I pray something better comes our way, I can't stomach the thought of him having to return to that, and neither can he.

Well up at the mine where he has to return they have over 9 feet of snow at the lowest level camp, the higher level camps have been shut down due to the amount of snow and well the news of course.
Last edited by Dutchess of Darkness on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:46 pm

oops :oops: sorry about that terrible spelling error in the last sentence, its suppose to say "shut down". :oops:

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:oops :oops: sorry about that terrible spelling error in the last sentence, its suppose to say "shut down". :oops:
hehehe :lol: , DOD, i kinda thought that was a mistake! it was a pretty cute mistake, though! :lol:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:12 am

oh, it's very cold by Los Angeles standards, and there is enough chill in the air that it seems summer is officially gone--it seemed to linger far into fall.

feels like winter, and watching christmas movies seems pretty natural right about now.

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 am

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:oops :oops: sorry about that terrible spelling error in the last sentence, its suppose to say "shut down". :oops:
Click the "Edit" button and it can be fixed.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 am

It's 72 deg. here in Florida tonight. WHEW! I might have to put a blanket on the bed tonight! Brrrrr!
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:03 am

For some reason, when the cold weather rolls around, I like watching the creepy Disney sci-fi movie "The Black Hole." Actually, I think they released it around Christmastime back in 1979?

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:45 pm

Hey Wolfman, I take it then that you wouldn't like my house. I keep my house at 65 deg. I'm not a heat lover by any means. Hubby likes it much warmer though, so he wears a lot of sweatshirts around the house while I run around in my muscle-t and Pj's or Boxers. They say opposite's attract and we're proof of that in so many ways it isn't funny :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 pm

Hey Thanks a million Cadaverino for the help :wink: . I hate experimenting with buttons on my pc, so if I'm not sure about how to do something I tend to do things the old fashioned way because I can't tell you the data I've lost in years past, or stuff I loaded onto my pc without even knowing it only to end up with my pc loaded down with <deleted> and then hubby comes home and has to fix it all for me. But when someone helps me out by showing or telling me how to do something then I'll usually give it a try and hold my breath that I don't screw it up even worse :lol:

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:59 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Hey Wolfman, I take it then that you wouldn't like my house. I keep my house at 65 deg. I'm not a heat lover by any means. Hubby likes it much warmer though, so he wears a lot of sweatshirts around the house while I run around in my muscle-t and Pj's or Boxers. They say opposite's attract and we're proof of that in so many ways it isn't funny :lol:
:?:
:idea:
:twisted:
I'd do the same thing, (wear sweaters)
while wifie runs around in next to nothin'.
:wink:
Last edited by I B Howlin' Wolfman on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 pm

Humble, TX (just north of Houston) its 55 F, sunny and clear. Absolutely beautiful!!! Just checked the weather for my boyfriend so he can dress appropriately for work tonight (he works in a warehouse thats open to the weather). Anyhow, i just checked the weather for him and its suppose to be down to 44 tonight. brrrrrrr......

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:47 am

Well it's been warm today and the snow is all gone now, crazy weather :lol: How about everyone else?

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

More of the same

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:57 am

Sunny, warm, chance of rain. (In other words, boring.) :wink:
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:36 am

Partly sunny and a high of 42 degrees. I like sweater weather. :D
Don't drink and fly...

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:51 am

Highs in the lower 50's recently. Overall sunny skies. Can't complain.