Halloween Safety Discussion

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:26 pm

It is always important to maintain a presence both with the children, and on your property. If you give out candy, don't watch TV and wait for knockers. Go out on the porch. Enjoy the sights and frights, and make sure that certain suspicious people know that you see them.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:54 pm

For all those pet owners...I would make sure your pets are safely inside...for your pets safety and others peoples safety as well! Strangers can spook pets, causing even the sweetest ones to act defensively. Also, keeping them inside will keep them from being a target for any evil trouble makers out there!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:01 pm

Yes, good thinking, MM!!

All pets should stay indoors when TOTs are out there, no matter who or what.... Yeah, I got black Lab and she hates people who wear the masks and costumes! I have to keep her in the house until TOTs' time is over! Even, I have to take care of my next door neighbor's dogs - They're Pit Bull mixed! They REALLY HATED everyone, expect me! heehee...

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Also, some cults like to do freaky things to pets, especially cats on halloween. By freaky I mean, say goodbye to your pet.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Re: Halloween Safety Discussion

Post by iHaunt » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

1. Carry a flashlight.
2. Walk, don't run!
3. Stay in sidewalks.
4. Obey traffic signals.
5. Stay in familiar neighborhoods.
6. Don't cut across the yards or driveways.
7. Wear a glow watch you can read in the dark.

:)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Halloween Safety Discussion

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 pm

1. Don't eat anything that was home made.
2. Don't eat any store bought candy that the seal was broken or the packaging was opened previously.
3. Don't ever enter anyone's house, even if they invite you in, unless you know them well.
4. Never leave any lit candles or fires in fire places un attended.
5. Stay away from parties where you know that alcohol and/or drugs will be served.

Those are my safety tips for a good Halloween.