I WISH THE WEATHER WOULD TURN COOL FOR FALL!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:59 pm

It's been cold in Los Angeles, specially at night...we seem to be out of the 110-degree weather for the moment--it was frightfully hot for a while there.

Tapsgirl
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Tapsgirl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:26 pm

Well as the 80 degree weather still continues on here in Cincinnati i am beginning to think w are NEVER going to see cool! one weekend it was the 60's it was great but now last week the high's were in the 90's still no cool weather!!!!! thanks everyone for responding hoping for the best for cool weather!
Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's
sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth
boil and bubble.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:54 am

Well, the Northeast NY, Metro area will have in the high 80's for the next 4 days. :cry: Friday it should break with Showers. Then we have the potential for a fall like weekend highs in the mid 60's. Thank God. This is getting ridiculous. Summer needs a real beatdown. :lol:
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:12 am

Yep, HH, highs in the 80's all this week in Georgia too.. :? BUT, at least at night now it cools off enough to enjoy a great breeze through the bedroom window and the mornings feel so wonderful until around 11:30...that's getting somewhere, I reckon.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 am

It's been wet/rainy the past week here in FL. Strange... It's usually hot, humid and sunny. Wish the weather would cool off but be sunny.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:49 pm

Alright. I had to resurrect this thread. It has been in the 80's here for the past 3 days and the forcast is for a "summer like" weekend. COME ON! It October, for crying out loud!!! How DEPRESSING. :cry: Where in the heck is the Cool Weather? Well it's not in New Jersey. :evil:

Here's hoping you guys are enjoying better weather. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:18 am

NJ? That's where my werewolf costume is shipped from.

It's still kinda wet & rainy here in West Coast Central Florida. Not sure if the rains will be around when it comes time to set up the spider & victem outside though.

Hope not.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Tidytourniquet
Crypt Keeper

Post by Tidytourniquet » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:02 am

It's been really warm here lately too and is supposed to stay this way for at least a few more days. It has also been very humid which only makes it even worse. For the past few days though I wake up to fog which is pretty cool so at least that is a plus.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:42 pm

90 degrees today... :roll: But, there's a cold front blowing in tomorrow that will take us down to highs in the 50's for Sunday. Perfect football weather! :D
Don't drink and fly...