Getting into the spirit yet?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Getting into the spirit yet?

Post by iHaunt » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Ghoul of the Graves wrote:I'll be taking my younger brother out into the town to get some Halloween things, it was his birthday recently and he has some money left over. I think he'll buy himself a new mask and some accessories, and hopefully a cheap face painting kit for me.

I'm taking him out Trick or Treating, I won't be Trick or Treating myself but I'll paint my face to look like a zombie. :D
That's great! :D I am still thinking about wearing a large black robe with a large hood and Michael Myers mask, just like in Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 movie. ;)

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

iHaunt wrote:
Ghoul of the Graves wrote:I'll be taking my younger brother out into the town to get some Halloween things, it was his birthday recently and he has some money left over. I think he'll buy himself a new mask and some accessories, and hopefully a cheap face painting kit for me.

I'm taking him out Trick or Treating, I won't be Trick or Treating myself but I'll paint my face to look like a zombie. :D
That's great! :D I am still thinking about wearing a large black robe with a large hood and Michael Myers mask, just like in Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 movie. ;)
Haha, that sounds fun! :)
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 am

Halloween spirits is very high as I watched an episode of "Dark Shadows" this morning before I left for work. Last night I screened two episodes of "Dark Shadows" and I screened "Room 33," all this after I carved up a fresh jack o'lantern to adorn my fireplace hearth. Tonight I make a few minor repairs to my fire place and screen "Bloddy Mary." Tomorrow night I carve another jack o'lantern and brind in fire wood for my Halloween fire. Saturday I go to the haunted house my church is sponsoring, and carve another jack o'lantern and screen a few "Dark Shadows" eposides and one of my orignlan Universal classics. "Frankenstein," starring Boris Karlov as the monster. SUNDAY, I carve my final jack o'lantern, hand out TOT candy, and have a Halloween parwy with my grand nieces and nephew. We're going to watch "Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man" among others. We are also going to have a weenie roast in the living room, as that is also the day I have my first fire in the fire place of the Fall season.

Mike

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Sounds enchanting, Pumpkin_Man! :D
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!