WHOA back off Christmas Decorators

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Hallow's Queen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: WHOA back off Christmas Decorators

Post by Hallow's Queen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:14 pm

christmas in july strikes again!!!! >:(
H a l l o w ' s Q u e e n

Image Image

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 pm

I bet they were (once again) Crazy-Christians!! (Wich is what I'm calling them from now on) Protesting against our so-called 'evil' holiday!! :x
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Here! Here! I love Christmas, and as a Christian I allways celebrate it, as well as the Season of Advent (I'm Catholic) but October is for Halloween, and Halloween is what I celebrate at that time. Even when I put out a plastic pumpkin on Friday the 13th, I keep it inside my house. I don't put it out in the yard for everyone to see.

Mike

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:51 pm

I am not putting down Christians. Just the people that won't leave us alone about their silly beliefs about Halloween being Satan's birthday. I am Christian too. But for me Halloween is just for fun. Not religion.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:00 pm

I agree with you Rising Dead Man. This whole concept of Halloween being the devil's holiday is a bit hokey to say the least. Besides that, Halloween does have some religious siginficance for us Catholics. Its the day before All Saints Day, which is considered to be a Holy Day of Obligation. I take All Saints Day and All Souls Day seriously, but Halloween is for fun, horror flicks, costumes and handing out 'trick or treat' candy.

Mike

shanda
Halloween Master

Post by shanda » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 pm

I am a Baptist living in the Bible Belt.
I am a Halloween addicted Christian!
I do not worship anything other than Jesus Christ, but I love to scare and be scared. Halloween is the only time of year I can act like a kid and play pretend and have my entire house a drive by for other's enjoyment.
I hate it when people assume because you celebrate Halloween you must be some siko! So what if I happen to find orange and black just as beautiful and red and green.

But lookout; the day after Thanksgiving the trees go up!
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright,
Oggie Boogie

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:34 am

That's the way I look at it. I love the colors orange and black, and I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday despite all the negativity some associate with it. The Halloween decorations at my house will be going up starting Sunday the 28th.

Incidently, I see Christmas tv comercials on Halloween, hear Christmas music at the department stores on the very first day of November, and people with artificial Christmas trees have them up before Thanksgiving in some cases. So I am not going to lose any sleep about having Halloween up from Sept 28th through November 2nd.

For the recore, my 2nd favorite holiday fo the year id the 4thof July. I am as passionate about fire works as I am about pumpkins, and you may hear a few fire crackers or jumping jacks at od times of the year, too. But Halloween is most derinately my number 1 favorite holidai.

Mike