Hooters- a family restaurant

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Hooters- a family restaurant

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 pm

At first when I was told Hooters is a family restaurant I thought stop yanking my chain. You'll have lil boys walking out with a bad case of tent pants and girls thinking, I want to cut my clothes like that when I get home.

Lets face it. Hooters is a pay as you stay Man Cave with wings, Beer, Sandwhich's, Sports and shapely young ladies proudly showing off Gods artistry.

Family restaurant....rrrrriiiiight!
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: Hooters- a family restaurant

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 pm

We have a Hooters right down the street from us, but I've never been to it. I imagine the young women don't show as much as they would at any public swimming pool, though.

Boogeyman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Boogeyman » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

So families don't go the the beach? Because you will see the same thing. Maybe less at the beach or at a public or community pool. Nothing is being exposed at Hooters. It is not a strip club. I respect the rights of parents that don't want their kids going to a Hooters. But they better not let their kids go to the beach then.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Henry David Thoreau

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

That brings up another interesting curiosity. Sometimes if you are at a friends house or just where-ever and a woman walks of the room in a bra and panties she's like EEP, sorry. And runs back into the room. But at the beach you have females of a wide variety of ages wearing hust enough to cover creitical points and theyre like, hum dee hum, hey bob how are ya?
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I always see families with young kids in Hooters. Nothing wrong with teaching your kids beauty in all it's forms (.)(.)

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

AlexinaWarn
Ghost

Post by AlexinaWarn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 am

Ok lets go for Lets face it. Hooters is a pay as you stay Man Cave with wings, Beer, Sandwhich's, Sports and shapely young ladies proudly showing off Gods artistry.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 am

I will admit that I have gone to Hooters on ocassion and enjoyed it.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Nostalgiascape wrote:That brings up another interesting curiosity. Sometimes if you are at a friends house or just where-ever and a woman walks of the room in a bra and panties she's like EEP, sorry. And runs back into the room. But at the beach you have females of a wide variety of ages wearing hust enough to cover creitical points and theyre like, hum dee hum, hey bob how are ya?
I've thought about this frequently as well. Once I went to a friend's wedding, and a large group of us was staying in a hotel A man came to the door of the room I was sharing with another woman, and I thought nothing of being seen in my underclothes--including a camisole and slip! Not even bra & panties, but covered as if I had on a dress. And he was clearly embarrassed. That same guy would have thought nothing of seeing me in a bikini at a pool.

IDK, I guess guys are just conditioned to think that the clothing itself signifies intimacy, regardless of how covered you are.

VanHelsingStandIn
Master Reaper

Post by VanHelsingStandIn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Hooters has competition these days. Theres another chain called the Tilted Kilt and the girls are dressed up in skimpy looking kilts and their cleavage looks like something Edmund Hillary couldn't climb! IMHO the food at Hooters is better than that at the Tilted Kilt, and keeping in line with haunted and halloween; the Tilted Kilt near me is supposed to be haunted!! Glasses fly off the bar, alarm set off after closing, people touched in bathroom and nobody else is there, etc.

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 pm

people touched in bathroom and nobody else is there
Naw. That's me in my invisibility cloak.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

I've never been, so I can't judge, on this yet.

SpookyBlackKat
Master Reaper

Post by SpookyBlackKat » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm

My mom went into labor with my sister while at Hooters. It's become a family joke and she likes for us all to go back there for dinner on her birthdays now.
I've met The Great Pumpkin.

http://pumpkinbump.wordpress.com/

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Like I said, Hooters is one of my 'guilty' pleasures.

Mike