OT / The NFL Thread

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Catzilla
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

OT / The NFL Thread

Post by Catzilla » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:37 am

I did not see a forum for OT stuff so I guess I will just post this thread OT ? :lol:

Anyway...I am very competitive & enjoy playing serious Masters Division Football ''40 & Up''....I am also the admin for the USFN Carolina Panthers board.
Do any of you enjoy watching football or being as athletic as me ?
Even at 44 I enjoy being physical ! :)

Who's your favorite team ?
My Panthers are always up & down....but, I'm glad we have them here in the Carolina's.

Admin / http://www.PantherCoalition.com

Last edited by Catzilla on Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 am

Hey, I'm a Jets fan....yes I know...they been Horrible so far this season. :( But I persevere! With each season there is a new hope. :)

That's great that you play in an adult football league. Is that full contact tackle? That's really impressive. The closest I've come is an indoor flag football league for over 30, I was in a few years ago. Once my kids were born, it has been difficult to find time for any team sports.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:11 am

Yeah....it's contact flag....line play is just like the real deal ! :P
I have 2 kids so I know that time can be limited, but it keeps me in shape & if they want me around a long time...it's a good trade off. :)

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:04 pm

don't worry hh, my brother's a jets fan and he lives in eagles country.
you can imagine what it must be like for him
trick or treat

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 pm

I lived in Indianapolis for a few years so I'm sort of a Colts fan but have also started following the Rams as of late.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:14 pm

I do love Carolina Panthers... But I'm a big Oakland Raiders fan! :wink:

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:11 pm

I'm A Cincinnati fan! What does everyone think of Chad Johnson?
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 am

I think the guy is hilarious at times with his antics as long as he performs on the field. :P

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:56 am

Well, Let me see.... How do I answer this? I have got to be the biggest 'Colts' fan west of the Mississippi!!!!! I HAVE been since Jim Harbaugh, back in the mid '90's. So, you can SEE that I'm sittin in the BIG chair, right now.
YES! I play football. Flag. Yet, it never seems to end up that way!

I have a bit of a 'Colts' Shrine, complete with a 1998 pre-season Trav Alberts '51' practice helmet. I throw it on and bang my head every time the colts score. Lately, I've suffered several concussions, a few brain operations and numerous other head injuries. I don't see very well anymore and my left side is usually very numb. How do you think I lost an eye?
When Marlin Jackson caught that winning interseption last year in the AFC Championship game with the [loser] Pats, I went into a coma for 9 days after cutting my hand on who knows what and going wild. My Footbal/ Pirate/ Halloween room looked like a crime scene investigation.

Good luck with your Panthers, there, Cat. :roll: I DO However, have to admit, I really DO like Jake!

OH! And, sorry, but I can't STAND 'Hotdog' players.... Chad Johnson; T.O.; Randy Moss. I think they're punks and give the NFL a bad name.

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:44 am

You should visit our site....I could make you the man for the COLTS, just check out the AFC South forum in the ''Locker Room''. :wink:

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:58 am

I'm a Vikings fan. My father and I used to watch football together before he passed away. It's yet another reason I love fall. The Vikings were my Dad's favorite team and I grew up with a love for them that I still carry today. I miss Warren Moon. :(

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:22 am

Now there ya go !
I was a VIKING for many years until the Carolina's got a team....I go waaaayyyy back with Minnesota.
It was tough at first to make the change, but being a native of NC made it a little easier. :D

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Catzilla, I just checked out your panthercoalition website. Very nice. Did you design it?
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 pm

Well, I live in Indianapolis (carmel, actually-suburb of Inday) but am actually a RAMS fan!! Not that I don't like the Colts....I just love the RAMS! (I was born in St. Louis) Dr. Strange, looks like we have something in common!!

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Haunted Horseman wrote:Catzilla, I just checked out your panthercoalition website. Very nice. Did you design it?
I own the site name, but I work for the USFN Network....I did design some of it. :)