Post about the person above you

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:32 am

Oh OEJ how I love you all too, and miss each and every one of you dearly :cry: I am so glad to see your spirit back, it breaths life back into my spirit :D As loyal as I am perhaps too obstinate for my own good, I will be here guarding and waiting for all my beloved family members to come back home until my own life force burns out. You all mean to much to me for me to let the boogyman push me around. He can hot me all he wants but he'll NEVER keep me down :wink:

^v^ YHAS ^v^
DOD

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:55 pm

DOD, or Doddy as OEJ has so dubbed her, is one of the most caring people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting here. She really takes the time to get to know people in our little family here and that says loads about the type of person she is. She is full of intelligence, humor and integrity. One thing that I notice about her is her involvement in the forum. She's always one of the first people to greet a new member on the new member introduction thread. And she always has input on the majority of the threads floating around here. Doddy is Halloween.com. She is a beautiful person and I am honored to be part of her family here. We all love you very much Dutchess!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:28 pm

oh my dear sweet halloweenqueen, now you've gone and made me cry. Your words are too kind. But really, I'm not halloween.com, it takes our whole family to make Halloween.com, at best I simply felt I had become the Guardian of the Gateway of Shadows, formally known as Spookytown, hoping my family would return home. But to be honest, my own life force is still running on reserve after yesterday, I have a great deal of reflecting to ponder about the whole situation. And we're still missing a HUGE member of our family, who without, I'm afriad Spookytown just isn't the same and that's "MammaHooch" I miss her spirit dearly, and grieve her absence, but I do respect others choices.

But Thank-You for such a kind heartwarming comment, it was truly uplifting.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Ok, well things happen pretty darn fast around these parts of the forest :shock: I was just about to post something about mama2taj when I noticed, "poof" her's, Magickbean's, and Kallie'd posts were gone. I apprecaite that someone is clearly working hard to keep members on Thread track, but my word! I wanted to post about mama2taj as she would have been the post above me. I was going to comment on people needing to stick to thread content, but well, I guess I don't have to now. Sorry mama2taj, guess I'll get you another time :wink:

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Dutchess is very spirited and a valued member here at Halloween.com. She has style, energy and humor.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:15 pm

oh, dear Nos. you are always so witty, a little mysterious and a bit stubborn i sense. :D i always remember the decapited limbs in your dashboard! :lol: :lol: :lol: you are so intelligent and i always look forward to your opinionated posts of humor and knowledge! :D your're too cool for school! 8)

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 am

Kalllie is one of the sweetest people on this site or anywhere as far as I'm concerned! She never afraid to ask about something she's unfamiliar with which make her very wise for her age. She's bright intuitive and very caring.
She hasn't been here for very long but she's let herself be known and she feels like she been here as long as any of us.
She's a big Joanna Newsome fan but not such a fan of responsiblity or superficial people.
She's like our "little" little sister here and I'm very glad to know her and I'm glad that she's come into all of our lives. Halloween.com would not be the same with out her.

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:51 pm

OEJ is one of the nicest people I've talked too. He is sooo creative. and I'm sure if anyone asked him for help or needed anything he would be right on it! He is funny, he's got lots of spirit, and he's not afraid to stand up. I look forward to his posts everyday. I don't think this board would be the same without him. :D
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:15 pm

mama2taj has the most adorable bell pepper daughter :) SHe gets her halloween fix throughtout the year by lighting her Halloween candles from Yankee Candle Company and searching the net for haunted houses. We're both vegans which I thought was pretty cool :wink: She likes snuggling in bed with a nice hot cup of Chamomile, mint or Rosemary tea. She thinks her daughter's birth can be attributed to all the walking she did while at Disneyland and the Indian food she ate that day. She's a Gemini. And a couple of movies that really scared her were, Fire in THe Sky and the Exorsist. For music mama2taj loves to listen to Paul Simon. mama2taj grew up in a very small town of only 300 people which I'm sure added to her sweet charm. :wink: mama2taj is a sweet girl that is a valued member of our spooky little family :D

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:23 pm

mama2taj, i didn't know that you liked paul simon!!! i love him. i own almost every paul simon album, simon and garfunkel included. very cool!!! 8)

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Kallie...well I love her!!! :D She adds a ton of spirit to the board, and faithfully checks in everyday to see what her friends are up to. She's a wonderful Mommy raising a very sweet girl, and recently they made rocky road apples together. ****Oh my, those pictures of rocky road apples..MMMMMMM****...

Oh, um, yes....did I also mention she's an excellent cook who isn't afraid to try exotic recipes, doesn't at all mind speaking her mind (I LOVE that about you!), is very wary of weirdos (smart! :wink: ), has a great taste in music, reads Rolling Stone magazine (what chick who reads that DOESN'T ROCK??) and absolutely hates her computer class at school..which, is TOTALLY understandable. (I hated ours, until it started serving me well for this forum). And she's not too wild about her new job at Sears, but hey, a girl with her personality and charisma will have something much better fall in her lap before she knows it. :D

Thank you, THANK YOU for finding us, Kallie!! Don't know what we'd do without ya!! :D

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:13 pm

Laurie is one of my favorite posters (and I don't mean the paper kind!) She's a Georgia girl who always has the nicest, most uplifting things to say to us here at H.com. She loves the movie Pulp Fiction and, like me, hasn't ever read the Harry Potter series (sorry Mama Hooch) :oops: Her sense of humor is such an asset on this forum and I'm glad she's a part of this family....and SClaus.com as well. Love ya Laurie! :D
Don't drink and fly...

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:59 pm

LawP is a real sweetheart! A Paralegal from Colorado, she is, of course, a Bronco's fan.... But we won't hold that against her.... I think it's a geographic prerequisite kinda thing. :wink:
I love reading her posts. She's thoughtful and kind; funny and spirited and more than a joy to have in our little Halloween family!!!

@ LawP - I'm holding the poster right here next to me as I type.... (well maybe not HOOOOLDing it)..... I'll get it off to you as soon as I have a dollar to my name, I promise!!! :D

OH YEAH.... And LawP is very PATIENT too! :D

spikewilliams1996
Vampire

Post by spikewilliams1996 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:52 pm

one eye'd jack saved me from getting in trouble and is a very nice guy atype o negative like the indy colts like to keep his mrs. happy.
The only way the evil thing can get you is if you think about it.

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Re: Post about the person above you

Post by Rising Dead Man » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Spikewilliams1996 was last here on June 18 2008. I hope he comes back here soon so we can have more members posting!
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon