Post about the person above you

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:17 am

Wouldn't it be creepy as hell if someone posted:

Magikbean is a Halloween fan and has black cat posters in her bedroom where she likes to sing songs to herself and do her make-up at exactly 8:30 every morning. And last night she stayed up to watch scary movies but then she closed the curtains so I couldn't tell what happened then.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:38 am

:shock: That would indeed be mighty creepy, but at least you'd know that air fares are cheaper than you think, magickbean. :lol:

Dr. Strange is a man of many talents, one of which is being a great Dad who is raising a wonderful son. He really knows how to put together some awesome costumes, has got a kickass monster collection, and has a most charming intellect and wit that is very contagious around here. :D

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:50 am

Laurie Strode is a wife and mother who likes to dress as a pirate wench, sometimes for Halloween. She is a gifted artist and has a taste for horror movies and pumpkin ale. She's also the only lady I've ever heard use the phrase "By Jove!" :lol:

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:47 am

Dr. Strange is a man after my own heart. A die hard Munsters fan who has an imaginative spirit that helps keeps this board alive. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

HalloweenGeneral
Crypt Keeper

Post by HalloweenGeneral » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:21 pm

HH was here when I first started and I think he was one of the first ones to say Hi to me. He's an awesome Jersey guy and had a really cool soldier costume one year.
Nowhere more peacefull than a forest filled with the smell of Autumn and the spirit of Halloween.~Austin Davidson

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:55 am

HalloweenGeneral's real name is Austin which I think is such an awesome name. He's from Magnetcove Arkansas ( Magnetcove, another awesome point about him, what a cool name for a town) :) His spooky spirit arrived December 22nd and he was carried home as a newborn in a Christmas stocking, so cool! But his heart belongs to Halloween and he loves the cold. His Favourite part of Halloween is the feeling he gets when he ventures into his imagination. He also digs the smell of Fall. And he loves to host Halloween parties. And to top it off he has a love for his younger brother and sister that makes him such a wonderful guy. All in all Halloween General is just one cool dude :D :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:14 am

I thought I'd bump this thread back up seeing how it seemed like so much fun, and also to help our new members get to know some of us that have been around spookytown for a while now, furthermore I thought it might create a little excitement for us :D :wink:

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:49 pm

oh, this looks like fun! DOD is one cool chick! she loves anything spooky and her kitty cats too. i always enjoy the comments she leaves to me, they are always so warm and i can just feel the good energy she sends my way! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:13 am

Kallie is a total sweetie for starters. Her favorite colours are Black and Orange. Her spooky spirit arrived May 9th and she's a Taurus. She has the cutest Mickey ever. She loves harvest Spice & Pumpkin Scented Airwick Plug-Ins which she urges us all to try :wink: Her and her daughter make delicious looking Rocky Road Apples :D One of her favorite movies is Vanilla Sky, and her favorite musician of all time is Joanna Newsom. And she's a girl after my own heart cause she's a Victoria Frances Fan too. I'm so happy to have had the pleasure of meeting her and we're blessed to have her in our family :D :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:14 pm

The thing about Doddy is that you can tell, in all her posts, that she really CARES about people..... And I mean REALLY cares.
Even though I know her only through the internet, I can tell she is one of the most sincere people I know.
She is full of love and generosity and I can't say enough about the person who calls herself the 'Dutchess of Darkness'. Kind of ironic, don't you think? :D

Kisskiss, Doddy!
YAHB! :wink:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:35 pm

My my my...where do you start with OEJ? Well, he's certainly charming, witty, intelligent and loves his Mrs. The loving his Mrs. kind of warms the cockles of my heart...romantics are hard to come by (and I won't be entertaining any blue comments from the peanut gallery - namely Wolfie and the subject of this narrative...ahem!) OEJ is a talented Sculpy artist with an imagination that goes beyond description. He has recently relocated and is pondering where to situate his new lair. If I had a customer service based business I would hire him on the spot as his people skills are unmatched. I could go on but I must stop Mrs. OEJ's frantic eye rolling before they pop out of her head! :roll: :roll: :roll: just kidding dear Mrs.!
Don't drink and fly...

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:07 pm

LawP!! :D Dear, dear, LawP......I LOVE your sense of humor!! Your words are sharp, you always know exactly the right thing to say, and the right advice to give. :D From what I've read, you have a killer taste for interior decoration too! If I'd have known you when we went to Colorado this past June for a family reunion, I would have hollered! I'm very glad to know ye!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm

Laurie stumbled into spookytown while doing a search for all things Halloween. She's a Georgia girl with a big heart and a smile that would light up any room. :D Her favorite Halloween icon is the pumpkin and her favorite aspect of Halloween is her children's enjoyment of this holiday. HEr spooky spirit arrvied September 25th making her a Libra, welcome to the Libra family my dear :wink: She views the toughest movie monster of all time as Dracula, way to go Laurie :wink: And Laurie's one headbangin music rocker who's favorite song is Fall of The Peacemakers' by Molly Hatchet, and one of her favorite albums is Year Zero by Nine Inch Nails. Her favorite movie is by far Pulp Fiction. She makes a Wicked looking Catholic School Girl, who just so happens to share the same cross necklace as I do :lol: She's the only person I know who had Ghost Rider show up on Halloween. And without doubt Laurie has the creepiest spiders I've ever seen in my life! :shock: But she's cool about it and goes out of her way not to kill them, unless they find their way underneath her tire.
I'm so glad that Laurie stumbled across spookytown as she's a delightful addition to our family who always brings much enjoyment & good times with her to each of her posts :D :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:44 am

hmmm, lets see here, what could I say about DOD. Well, she has 3 children who are really very hairy and only know how to walk on all four's. She's still driving her 1981 Firebird Formula and proud of it and doesn't care that everyone thinks she's some kind of gothic freak who's stuck in the 80's :lol: She can't really relate well with the human species and thinks she's part of the Chiroptera Family which really helps keep her neighbours at bay :wink: She sometimes feels like her closest friends are her Sentinals made of stone that guard her doorway, and she can often be found guarding The Gateway of Shadows, more commonly known as Spookytown before it was all but deserted when the Boogyman came back to town and made everyone run away. She can often be seen talking to herself as if someone were around " such as this post". She loves many things such as Ozzy and thinks he makes to much sense. Her favorite colour is black, she hates the sunlight and often dreams of another life. But deep down inside, right now, she's wishing that her many cherished friends would find their way back home to spookytown where she stands guarding the gateway of shadows. Until they meet again, she will hold steadfast guarding the gateway waiting to see their Light "spirits" come back. Miss you all :cry:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:06 am

Doddy is by far, the most loyal member here in our Halloween Spookytown. As much a friend as she is like a Sister, We should all know that we can always count on her.
We love you Doddy!!!!