Trick 'r Treat

Halloween and Horror Movies
Haunt Master

Re: Trick 'r Treat

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 pm

This site TRICK 'R TREAT (2008) - Release Date) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0862856/releaseinfo says it will be a DVD release in October 2009.

Well, I'm still holding out hope that the studio gets its head straight and we will be able to see this in the theater!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:44 pm

This movie has its own wikipedia site now: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =264430760

The director Mike Dougherty's Myspace:
www.myspace.com/officialmikedougherty

iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by iHaunt » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Ok, check this news out from Bloody-Disgusting: www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16407

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Trick 'R Treat trailer

Post by iHaunt » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Trick 'R Treat Trailer

The film will be released in October 2009, but has already received a high and mighty 9.4/10 on IMDB. This Comedy Horror is definitely a "Must See" for any Horror Fan.

Roll on October!

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 am

This TRT site has been launched.... http://trickrtreat-movie.warnerbros.com

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Update: Sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you guys! My cousins from Louisiana came up to New York for the Fangoria Weekend at the Jacob Javits convention cneter here in Manhattan, and we saw a panel discussion on Trick R' Treat with the director, producer, and the actor who plays the nutty school principal. They talked about the movie and showed us about 20 mins woerth of clips. It's gonna be awesome!!! :twisted:

Anyway, it won't make it to the big screen :( but it will be out on DVD by Halloween :D

Here's the website: http://trickrtreat-movie.warnerbros.com/

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Welcome back, hippieluvn! 8)

Thanks for the info to share with us here, and I really do appreciate that info. So I heard a guy who was from Hauntcon told me he went and saw that TRT movie somewhere at Fangoria show, I believe... he told me it was awesome Halloween movie! Well, I really can't wait to see it when it comes to DVD! :D

Btw, how was your Fangoria show? Good, bad or fair?

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi Vlad,
It's interesting that you should ask that. It was a toss up and here's why: This past spring, I also attended the Comic Con event at the same location, which was impressive because of its sheer size and grandiose design. The Fangoria event was much smaller and not as flamboyant (not nearly the same kind of corporate money), but that made it feel more homey, earthy. At Fangoria, we had Better access to directors, writers, actors, etc. And it was much easier to find good seating for panel discussions. So, I enjoyed both. I'm not sure if I would pay to do Comic Con again and fight the crowds unless I was accompanying a friend who had never been; however, I might attend Fangoria again next year if the lineup is good.

Hope that answers your question.

Best,
HLVN

cwolfe83
Master Reaper

Post by cwolfe83 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 am

Thanks for the info. I'm really anxious to see this movie, especially with all the awesome reviews it's been getting.