Tarot

Halloween and Horror Movies
MauEvig
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Tarot

Post by MauEvig » Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:02 pm

My boyfriend and I just watched a new movie that just came out called "Tarot."
Now, it got low ratings but I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe because it was rated PG-13? Who knows. But I actually thought it was underrated because it was actually a pretty good movie. It even gave me a few jumps!
The movie follows these young adults who find a tarot deck in an old house that they rented out. Apparently, it's "bad luck" to read someone else's Tarot deck. I didn't know this, but apparently it's an unspoken rule.
Each of the characters that stay in that house for the night gets their fortune read.
And then suddenly, one by one, each person's fortune comes true...in the most sinister way possible and results in their friends dying one by one.
I have to say, I give props for originality here. The deaths themselves were original, and the story telling was spot on.
It has a really dark twist for the story of the Tarot deck as well.
I don't want to give the whole plot away, but I do recommend it. We rented it on Youtube.
And it's not too early to kick off spooky season with some good horrors, thrillers and chillers right? :lol:
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Tarot

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:00 am

My daughter and husband are doing Summerween, she with novels and he with movies. I usually try to put off Halloween movies until late August, but this year they're getting the jump on me.

Tarot sounds enjoyable.

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Tarot

Post by Andybev01 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:57 pm

It's easy for me to get into spooky movies during the summer because the a/c has the house cold, so...
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.