This week on Halloween-TV

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:09 am

kallie0509 wrote:hey cadaverino, can you post christmas t.v. times when it comes about?
I think THAT'S a job for WENCESLAUS!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Cadaverino
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Cadaverino » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:39 pm

All times are Eastern — check your local program guide.

Wed., 11/21 — AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS. "AFHV: Halloweenies". Halloween videos; people in frightening costumes scare unsuspecting people. (WGNSAT, 3:00 pm)

Thu., 11/22 — AAAHH!!! REAL MONSTERS. "The Switching Hour". On Halloween, Ickis, Krumm and Oblina visit the human world. (NIK, 8:00 am)

Thu., 11/22 — SCRUBS. "My Big Brother". It's Halloween, and J.D.'s ne'er-do-well brother (Tom Cavanagh) comes to visit, and hits it off with Elliot. (COMEDY, 1:30 pm)

Fri., 11/23 — THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR. "Hex and the Single Guy". On Halloween, Hilary summons an outrageous TV psychic and spirit channeler who arranges a séance to communicate with the dead and enable Hilary to get over Trevor once and for all — and hexes a disbelieving Will. (NIK, 5:00 am)

Fri., 11/23 — MISS SPIDER'S SUNNY PATCH FRIENDS. "Family Circus; Eight Is Not Enough". The Spider siblings must work together in order to go to the circus; Miss Spider feels overwhelmed when Holley is injured. (NOGN, 10:00 am)

Fri., 11/23 — TAK AND THE POWER OF JUJU. "This Bites; Chief?" Tak uses magic to remove an aching tooth; Tak and Jeera investigate to find out why the chief has been behaving strangely. (NIK, 11:00 am)

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:28 am

Wow, I can't believe there's still Halloween stuff on! Great Job, Cadaverino!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:57 am

Mon., 11/26 — HOME IMPROVEMENT. "Bewitched". Tim becomes a murder suspect when Wilson disappears after his Halloween party. (TBS, 12:30 pm)

Tue., 11/27 — FRASIER. "Room Full of Heroes". Frasier throws a Halloween party and invites everyone to dress as their favorite hero, and Niles shows up dressed as Martin. (LIFE, 10:30 am)

Tue., 11/27 — YES, DEAR. "Halloween". Kim and Greg plot revenge on a neighbor for scaring Sam on Halloween. (TBS, 1:30 pm)

Tue., 11/27 — BEVERLY HILLS, 90210. "Toil and Trouble". The gang attends a charity masquerade ball, where Noah learns the truth about Valerie and Cooper; Brandon and Kelly reignite romance. (SOAP, 4:00 pm)

Thu., 11/29 — THE BUZZ ON MAGGIE. "Scare Wars; The Big Score". The Pesky children attempt to out-scare one another; the gang heads to the human world to go trick-or-treating. (DISN, 4:00 am)

Fri., 11/30 — MOESHA. "Halloween Part I: Kim's Revenge". Kim confronts Moesha and Niecy when she hears them joking about her weight. (NOGN, 1:30 am)

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 pm

wow, i didn't realize that there was so much halloween stuff still on tv. very cool. :D

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Re: This week on Halloween-TV

Post by Cadaverino » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Tue., 12/11 — MOESHA. "Halloween Part I: Kim's Revenge". Kim confronts Moesha and Niecy when she hears them joking about her weight. (NOGN, 9:00 pm)
Tue., 12/11 — WILL & GRACE. "Boo! Humbug". Will and Grace take Harlin's children trick-or-treating. (LIFE, 4:00 am)
Wed., 12/12 — HOME IMPROVEMENT. "A Night to Dismember". Mark features his family in his Halloween horror movie. (NIK, 9:00 pm)
Wed., 12/12 — SABRINA, THE TEENAGE WITCH. "A River of Candy Corn Runs Through It". The other realm crashes Sabrina's Halloween extravaganza. (NOGN, 9:30 pm)
Thu., 12/13 — ANGEL. "Life of the Party". Lorne throws the ultimate Halloween party at Wolfram & Hart, where guests start behaving in strange ways. (TNT, 7:00 am)
Fri., 12/14 — THE ADDAMS FAMILY. "Halloween With the Addams Family". The clan thinks bank robbers are trick-or-treaters. (TVLAND, 12:00 noon)

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:39 pm

And, don't forget there is Christmas show on "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND" tv. :wink:

revelesnet
Crypt Keeper

Post by revelesnet » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:19 pm

WHERE IS THIS YEARS LISTINGS?!?!?!!?!
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:26 pm

I know since some members left this halloween forums, so I will update this new listings again anytime. I know Halloween TV and movies are coming, maybe this weekend and the next week too! :D

Stay tuned...

revelesnet wrote:WHERE IS THIS YEARS LISTINGS?!?!?!!?!