worst/best costumes

Chat about your costumes
Halliance
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Halliance » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:16 pm

At a Halloween party once, I saw somebody dressed as a bloody scuba diver. One arm was torn off with ligaments still showing, and the opposite leg had a shark currently munching up to the thigh. I think they bought a big stuffed shark, carefully cut it open, and stuck the leg through. This was after Open Water came out. Awesome!
They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
- Good ol' Poe

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:16 pm

Lon wrote:I found this story about two years ago ranking the worst Halloween costumes. They are all "Ben Cooper" type costumes but some of the characters and concepts are make you wonder "What were they thinking?"

I vote Asteroids as the dumbest one. What was that person thinking?

http://retrocrush.buzznet.com/costumes/
Yeah. I tend to agree, they all suck builge water. But my vote goes to the Rubics Cube. OOOH! Scary!

What I tend to get is a friend who goes as himself. He usually dresses like some shaggy hippie, so he goes to my party dressed like, well, a shaggy hippie. Doesn't bother to wear a costume, slip fake teeth in or anything.

Or people who wear an old shirt & cap that they HAD to wear when they worked at Domino's Pizza, or Jiffy Lube. (Waitaminute?!?! Aren't they BOTH the same place??? Nevermind.) Or worse yet, their STILL working for Dominio's or Jiffy Lube. And they think it's saving "time" to come to the party directly from work and not climb into a costume at all.

I mean really, go buy a bottle of theatrical blood and pour it over your head. Because after I knock 'em senseless with a tire iron, I want the paramedics to be slightly confused...

Paul the Paramedic: "Hey Saul, is that fake blood?"
Saul the Paramedic: "Looks that way."
Paul the Paramedic: "Damm! Another hoax call there Saul."
Saul the Paramedic: "Looks that way."

Just kidding about the "Tire Iron", I don't have one. But I got a crowbar! :lol:
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:22 pm

Saw two more absolutely stupid costumes today. Both are tasteless.

The first one... The Fart-O-Meter.
(Oh, I get it NOW... It's a GAG!)
as in... " Gag" me with a spoon.

Then there's this one. An outhouse.
I can see it...
"Sorry guy, but you ain't walking in HERE with that."

Aaahhh! "Toilet humor"
But it looks like as tho the
last flush had backed up.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Pumpkin King
Haunt Master

Post by Pumpkin King » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:25 pm

I B Howlin' Wolfman, you forgot this one. :P

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 pm

That one falls under the title...
"Letting the world know what a giant skumbag I am" costume.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:04 am

My God!!!! These costumes are absolutely putrid! I HAVE to tell Lord Baphomet (my freaky but good hearted Nephew) to get get back on here and check out the thread he started!

hehehe......... a "GAAAAG"!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:21 pm

the best one i saw was at a party when i was in high school. a guy came dressed as a bong that he had made him self out of paper. it looked great. he used green easter basket grass to fill the bowl and he later caught on fire when some girls tried to take a picture with him and held lighters up to the easter basket grass. LOL, that poor guy was running aroung in circles before he finally just ripped the costume off!

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:51 pm

I'm afraid that there are just too many jokes that can be made out of that scene.

But he should of taken into account that there are OSHA regulations & guidelines to costume development that would of prevented such a misfortune.

One: Don't make and wear a bong costume, made out of paper, around your stonehead friends.

Two: Don't mix the contents of two holidays. Easter grass and Halloween. You're bound to get burned.

Three: Well, I thought I had a third reason, but I'm too stoned to remember what it was.

MMMMmmmm, this Eastergrass has quite a headrush.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:10 pm

i be howlin' you are too funny! i was wondering if anyone would even read that story! it was too funny and it's just too stupid to be true, but it is. LOL, it's one of those stories that i tell often for this very reason.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:21 pm

That is a great story and Wolfie... you ARE too funny!!!!!

halloweenaddict18
Zombie

Post by halloweenaddict18 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:08 pm

i'd have to say the worst costume was a banana. It was pretty much a cardboard yellow box with a silly-looking man grinnign inside it. It was pretty ridiculous. last year, i was an old woman for halloween, and it was really good, maybe one of my best. I wore an old blue skirt and a white blouse, and to make it look like saggy breasts, I put dipers in my shirt. it sounds pretty gross, but it wasn't really. also, i wore a gray wig tied back in a bun.
Greek mythology lover: I am the almighty and powerful ruler of the seas, Poseidon. My hippie name is Twilight. My old woman name is Rose. My French pen name is Shaun Shaefron.

~Die hard Harry Potter fan~

sheltonfilms
Ghost

Post by sheltonfilms » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:54 am

The best I've seen on the internet was this one: