Who does the cemetery gate and fence?

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
Haunt Master

Who does the cemetery gate and fence?

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:07 pm

Does anyone know how to make and build the cemetery gate and fence? Please feel free to post it here, and also, if by any chance, post the web link here! I love to learn how to do it myself. :-D

evilincarnate78
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Who does the cemetery gate and fence?

Post by evilincarnate78 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:13 am

Take a look at the following site: http://www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/ It contains quite a few tutorials on cemetary fence construction. I built my cemetary fencing using ideas from a few different tutorials so I'm sure you'll be able to find one that works for you.
"I prayed that he would burn in hell, but in my heart I knew that hell would not have him."

-Dr. Sam Loomis

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Thanks for the link! I do appreciate it! ;)

dw by design
Zombie

Post by dw by design » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 pm

a couple of years ago I found a roll of snow fence rolled up and ready for garbage pick up... i brought it home.... broke random pieces off to make it look very old (it looked pretty beat up when i found it) then added it to my front yard with metal stakes i hammered into the ground ... (of course you can't go too deep but i checked where all my pipe and electrical wires were run by the city first)... it had a great effect!!

for more pics... check out my website www.halloween.goldbook.ca then click on 'my space' website... i have most of the years of pics in there... :)

blackrose
Zombie

Post by blackrose » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 pm

You can take large wooden stakes and paint them black and place barbed wire or fake cob-webs in between each stake to have a fence.And the gate just do that again just don't place the stakes into the ground near the entrence and have it look like it is opening...
Black sky will rise after the last petal of my black rose falls.